2slo4u: I bet my build is slower than yours...

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome man! Glad to have you posting again. . The bumpers are intechanglable from 06-08 to 09-11? just like that? What is your new car? If you don't mind sharing Also, you never answered my question about the interior quality. Many people have told me its crappy, but these people don't even own this generation Civic. If you don't mind sharing your personal opinion, I would appreciate that. Thanks.
sorry for not answering your initial question. i like the interior personally. it has a more "updated" look to it. The seats are comfortable and hug you pretty nice. the arm rest moves back and forth which is nice too. At first my wife didn't like the separate clusters (mph on top, rpm on bottom) but she got use to it and now really likes it. The tan interior like any tan cloth interior does get dirty and stained so I'd keep an eye out for that. Unfortunately for me the previous owner didn't really take care of the exterior or interior of the car much so I had to do some pretty deep cleaning and detailing to try and get it clean as possible, but even with the cleaning the tan cloth on the driver/passenger doors and the arm rest still has dark stains on it.

the 06-08 and the 09-11 front bumpers are interchangeable but you'll need the upper grille to match. the headlights and fenders are the same though.

New car. 2014 Camry SE.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry for not answering your initial question. i like the interior personally. it has a more "updated" look to it. The seats are comfortable and hug you pretty nice. the arm rest moves back and forth which is nice too. At first my wife didn't like the separate clusters (mph on top, rpm on bottom) but she got use to it and now really likes it. The tan interior like any tan cloth interior does get dirty and stained so I'd keep an eye out for that. Unfortunately for me the previous owner didn't really take care of the exterior or interior of the car much so I had to do some pretty deep cleaning and detailing to try and get it clean as possible, but even with the cleaning the tan cloth on the driver/passenger doors and the arm rest still has dark stains on it.

the 06-08 and the 09-11 front bumpers are interchangeable but you'll need the upper grille to match. the headlights and fenders are the same though.

New car. 2014 Camry SE.
Thanks dude, for responding =) you're new Camry looks really nice.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks dude, for responding =) you're new Camry looks really nice.
of course man, no problem, anytime
Thanks, I love the car. First brand new car for my wife and I. Of course had to get HID's and Yellow fog overlays to keep it "JDM" :P

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Foglight covers, projectors, lower and upper grille came in today separately.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah, I'm getting them through reputable sellers on ebay. the bumper and wing are from bayson r. the side skirts I'm not sure since my wife bought them. but they are exact RR replicas, many people do not know the RR and Mugen SI side skirt difference.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Honestly I thought they were the same, so I just google imaged them both and see no difference. What part is different? Even the rear bumper is the same except dual outlet on the RR.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honestly I thought they were the same, so I just google imaged them both and see no difference. What part is different? Even the rear bumper is the same except dual outlet on the RR.
you gotta really look close to notice on the side skirts but on the RR it goes and wraps the side molding as the Mugen SI one stops before the side molding. And the rear bumper, the RR has the flares on the side and does not go as high as the Mugen Si rear bumper, and yes the real RR bumper has dual outlet.
I posted pics below to really show what I mean, I didn't know the side skirt difference till a few weeks ago and I really got a chance to compare the two.

Mugen SI rear bumper

Mugen RR rear Bumper

Mugen SI Side skirt

Mugen RR side skirt

on the last picture you'll notice in the rear wheel well how high the bolt that holds the side skirt on too

the only difference on the spoiler is that the Mugen SI spoiler has a brake light on the trunk lip making the lip a little taller and the RR doesn't. I can't find any other differences

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys, I don't like to take things slow haha.
oh yeah, I ordered some Drag DR-9 rims too along with some 215 45 17 Nankang tires, I also don't like to spend a lot on parts that do the same as any other part :P
Finishing up fast though. Gotta use the money before the wife takes it all and buys purses :P

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Thanks for the clarification and pics. Very subtle differences but worth paying attention to. Are you going to get the splitter for the fron too?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No problem. I want the little lip but I think ill do without for now. If anything, the visors and feels side triangle thing

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm in the process of painting it so hopefully it all turns out good =)

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's not OEM, its the Mugen RR USDM version.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's not OEM, its the Mugen RR USDM version.
yea, i figured that since rr was only for the Japanese market.
Is your civic the ex? Im going to buy an 8th gen soon, and i can't decided wethere 1.) ex and 2.) manual trans. I got rid of my 2.2L 6th gen and that was the closets thing i ever came to a "performance car" so riding a sedan every day will be big change. Reminds me i need to get an insurance quote for 06-11 Si to compare to the LX model, see what the difference is if any.