6th gen fog lights? tacky or clean?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Key word highlighted, does not exist in the typical Honda modifiers vocabulary.

:smackself
They should, misaligned lights are blinding & dangerous to oncoming traffic.
:word:

2 things I do hate about HID's though: 1. TSX's. Those are so freakin bright when you're under the cut off and 2. Being lower than the cut off on a car that comes stock with em (like the new Lexus SUV's. Herra sexy but herra bright).

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it also looks stupid when you have cockeyed lights…
Haha you said cock...

Did u hear about that kid in Alabama who was born without eyelids?
He had surgery and they took his foreskin and gave him eyelids...

I think his name was Gary...

:cool:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh, and i like the fogs with paint matched bezels...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha you said cock...

Did u hear about that kid in Alabama who was born without eyelids?
He had surgery and they took his foreskin and gave him eyelids...

I think his name was Gary...

:cool:
f**k you. i cant help it my dad is my moms brother. yeee haww skibbidy doooo wop s**t can doooooo

go dale jr. weeeeeeeeeee doggie!

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
actually you cant even tell they are misaligned they are just really bright
:smackself
Meaning they are misaligned, they wouldn't seem bright if they were aligned correctly.
What you said doesn't make any sense and you're missing the point.
If you have the correct H3 bulbs, they're no brighter than they should be.
Of course they will seem bright if they are misaligned and pointed directly into the line of sight of other drivers.
How can people not understand this concept?

TheHatchGuy

5+ Year Member
Why would you keep em' that way? IMO you should correct the angle because you are putting yourself and other drivers at risk with those things like that.

No fat chicks, car will scrape.

cuetip

Registered VIP
IMO because i can, people have to see you somehow... o well say what you want and yes my car will scrape with a fat chick haha

UncleHonrod

2 time Civic owner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IMO because i can, people have to see you somehow... o well say what you want and yes my car will scrape with a fat chick haha
3 fatties+stock suspension=instant slammed.

I know im gonna do foglights but dunno whether to get the square clear or round clear... Not a big fan of yellow fogs

lagunak47

here they are with my new overly bright HIDs. Going to aim them waaayyyy down tomorrow. I can see 1000x more of the road, however apparently there are other cars that drive on it as well that don't feel as strongly for my new found vision.

DAY

NIGHT

cuetip

Registered VIP
nice laguna, oh well s**t on the new drivers, get a bag of dog s**t, set it on fire, ring the door bell and run hahaha

dsprimal

Banned
here they are with my new overly bright HIDs. Going to aim them waaayyyy down tomorrow. I can see 1000x more of the road, however apparently there are other cars that drive on it as well that don't feel as strongly for my new found vision.

DAY

NIGHT
8,000k? 10,000k? black housed headlights? or dyi smoked?

lagunak47

nice, what company? I just ordered some ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids. also bought black housed headlights too. should look like yours I cant waitttttt ^^
Haha nice! I'm not sure of the company. Bought them for $65 from my speed shop. The high beams are like 3200k which is weird but helpful if I'm behind a cop. The box just has a picture of a jaguar xj? On it. And says xenon high intensity discharge lamp.