6th gen fog lights? tacky or clean?

dsprimal

Banned
Haha nice! I'm not sure of the company. Bought them for $65 from my speed shop. The high beams are like 3200k which is weird but helpful if I'm behind a cop. The box just has a picture of a jaguar xj? On it. And says xenon high intensity discharge lamp.
yeah those look really blue, cause the 8000k ddm's i'm getting aren't going to be nearly as blue as those :(

cuetip

Registered VIP
colored headlights is the only way to go and if those are yellow fogs get some 3k bulbs so you can match your fogs, that is if yellow is legal in vegas

cuetip

Registered VIP
sweet, will have to go out there sometime lol.... i just hate to go there and get some bullshit fix it ticket for my headlights or my exhaust

dsprimal

Banned
i've looked into the installation and it seems fairly easy besides the wiring portion. anyone have hands on experience? I don't know if its worth spending money to get them installed or do it myself?

also the fog lights I have are smoked with white bulbs. I was going to get the yellow foglight lensed ones but thought otherwise at the time I bought them on ebay (they came with the grille and black housed headlights for a better deal). So now i'm thinking of getting yellow bulbs to throw in there so they appear smoked but will shine yellow. anyone done this before? how bright would the yellow shine through smoked lenses rather than yellow lenses?

dsprimal

Banned

so i just installed my fog lights and couldn't do much in concealing the harness of the left fog light. as you can see its behind the fender so rain won't damage it. but after thinking about it i thought about puddles and extreme rainy conditions. is that harness water proof? what could i use to wrap it or something to prevent any electrical harm?

Thanks