Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice, i had a white sedan. welcome

ev94eg

well after a month of not receiving my fog lights, side markers, and corner lights i became worried. well i was going to send emails tomorrow. So its christmas morning and i go to open presents with the family and i find that my parents took the packages i bought and wrapped them and gave them to me along with the money i paid for them =) i was happy. will also have pictures of the catback (keep forgetting to get a picture)

corners

side markers

fog lights

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking good man. Really like the wheels as well. Keep up the progress

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
Man I can't find an armrest if my life depended on it n I really want one.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool let me know how the fitment is on the fogs and if they let any moisture in. I want some but don't want to buy off ebay.

ev94eg

What kind of rims is your ride sitting on? I like them!
not really to sure lol. i know there enkei knock offs :(

Man I can't find an armrest if my life depended on it n I really want one.

go to a junk yard. i literally found this one in a 4dr ex or lx dont member and it was already taken out just laying in the front seat. didnt even go to the junkyard for that but came across it picked it up looked around and left with just the armrest lol. i need some of the black round circle things that go on the back of ur headlight buld to hold it in ... cant find them anywhere.

Cool let me know how the fitment is on the fogs and if they let any moisture in. I want some but don't want to buy off ebay.
will do. need a new bumper before i put them in though. my bumper is pretty hagard :/

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
not really to sure lol. i know there enkei knock offs :(

go to a junk yard. i literally found this one in a 4dr ex or lx dont member and it was already taken out just laying in the front seat. didnt even go to the junkyard for that but came across it picked it up looked around and left with just the armrest lol. i need some of the black round circle things that go on the back of ur headlight buld to hold it in ... cant find them anywhere.

will do. need a new bumper before i put them in though. my bumper is pretty hagard :/
What are you talking about? I got my oem headlights sitting on my kitchen table. My oem side markers r in my bedroom closet. So maybe I have what your looking for

ev94eg

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
I know what your talking about and unfortunitly I'm still using mine. I'll keep my eyes open at work tho

ev94eg

well finally a pic of the invidia catback i bought. bought a silencer also cause i like to keep things quiet. and i must say since its a cheaper type exhaust and is no apexi, greddy, or anything top brand that i am more than pleased with the sound. nice and quiet while in normal rpms (1500-2500 rpm) and when u get on it it gets a little loud but nothing to bother me =)

and also finally got my short throw shifter installed and i have to say next time i have to install one of these things i will most def take the mid pipe of the exhaust out. major pain in the ass to squeeze your hand and a socket wrench inbetween the piping and bottom of the car. very pleased with the closer gears.

ev94eg

updates on the b18b1 build:
got the whole head tore apart found out i had 4 bent valves.
ended up porting and polishing the head. and put b20b cams in it

lapping and seating all the valves;

putting the valve springs back in :

lost 2 rockers so didnt put cams in yet