• well keep it up

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just ebay'd the rest of the stuff I wanted fake s**t but times are ruff so here's the list

Blue hid headlights
Yellow hid high beams
Short ram intake
Type r rep front lip

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
MA got 30F today, I was like "Oh, a heatwave".

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd paint them satin black with the krylon satin black from Walmart, that stuff rules!!! Looking good dood, can't wait to see this thing slammed

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Idk what the f**k happened I was doing like 20 down my street left my driveway in first went to put it in second heard a pop and it reved out now every gear I pit it in and let go of the clutch it just revs no noise or anything just revs I think the guy I had do the wheel bearings didn't pit the axles in all the way cross your fingers club cc

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm so far behind on everyone's threads I just peeked into child's n my jaw dropped Wtf I have a lot of catching up to do been mad busy with work smh

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sounds like an axle or both isnt fully seated into the transmission. check that first.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So it was the drivers side axle snapped where there was a rubber bushing went to autozone picked up a new on for 47 bucks

Since I had it in the air I just slapped the wheels on need to get a new tire though found a bubble in one of them don't like the wheel gap will be lowering it next weekend hopefully front lip will be here tomorrow

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
glad it was an easy fix.

wheels look like they came out pretty good. wish i had the funds to get my coilovers, im tired of being stock height as well.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Front lip came in yesterday

Letting it sit for a few days stretched out so it gets its shape back

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So got to be able to work at the shop this weekend to lower my car all the tools I needed to my disposal

http://img.tapatalk.com
[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/09/7ypy5e3u.jpg/d/14/03/09/epejuse5.jpg[/IMG]

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice I'm getting ready to do the same to mines today.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No time soon actually I regret putting these coil overs car rides like s**t now lol bounces a lot need to save money for some real suspension first if I I keep this car then the body will get a overhaul next spring

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had a slight bubble on one of the tires on my slips so I took them off and raised the car a little took the om wheels and primered black car drives a lot better no more bounce think it was because I had them all the way down lol

Just going to sell the slips n save for some wheels