5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds good man

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so i asked my dad to send me some updated pictures of my car from all directions....lol....he said once the snow goes away their in the beggining of a snow storm......heres a sneak until it clears.....from the looks of it i might have the ws noir on this car not the ws2

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those exhausts are the same, one is just painted flat black at the muffler.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes sir..my first name...typical puerto rican name....my dad thought it would be funny to send me this after i asked for pictures of the car

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Plans look good man. I'll be following this for sure. When you get back we can meet up. You can roll with me to honda day in august if you want. BTW what Macco did your wifes Integra? Did they do a good Job? im thinking of getting my car painted really soon. I want to save for the swap but I kind of want to get my car repainted before the summer.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks im dying to get back home as soon as i get off everyday i run to see what everyones posted and done to their cars....getting a bunch of ideas on what to do........and we got it done at the maaco in manchester the guy there was mad cool he charged us like 420 we droped it off on a monday and picked it up on that wednesday......ive had no issues with it so far there were no drips or anything its like a 8 month old paynt job now and everytime she washes the car it looks fresh........and on top of the paint job being cheap we brought him a couple of moldings that were not on the car during paint and he charged us 20 bucks to color match them....wheres honda day going to be this year hope its on a weekend cause if not i probably wont make it due to my job

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's a real nice deal I'll look into that Macco. Honda day is August 10th-11th it's at Raceway park in Englishtown,NJ. It's also on April 13th-14th at Atco raceway which is also in NJ. I want to get the car painted this spring maybe even next month if I have the extra cash to get it done. I'm just trying to find a place local that does a "GOOD" job.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah they do a good job and didnt just paint over the whole car randomly i told them what trims i wanted to keep black and they did a great job at tapping everything if you go to them just mention to him that someone recomended you to their shop specifically maybe they will cut you a deal im going to them as soon as i get back to either get a new clear on the hatch or just repaint......if you want wait till i get back and we will bring both cars see if we get a discount for two cars plus the fact that im in the military.....ill just throw that in to see if it reduces the price....lmao

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So here are some random pictures for you guys

me and my wife

playing army

arm wresting spongebob

wash rack

truck meet....lol

the worst thing that you could do to a honda lover is send him to another country and the first thing he sees after getting off of the plane is this

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice family man. Yea I'm just looking into getting prices and seeing where I can get the best paint done. I'm not sure when I'm gonna get it painted but it might be before you come back. Next month kicks off the car season up here with the bakers meet in NY and it would be nice if I can have it repainted by then or by Honda day in April but ill see what happens.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Kool pics man! Thank you for your services also! My dad is retired Air Force 22yrs. Can't wait to see what you do with your hatch!

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kool pics man! Thank you for your services also! My dad is retired Air Force 22yrs. Can't wait to see what you do with your hatch!
thanks man no problem...i still dont know if im going to touch the engine cause its pretty fresh might just focus on the exterior and suspension

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My thoughts is, maybe the guys who have been doing this for a while should forgo the insults and noob-bashing, and instead educate them a bit, offer some insight so to speak..............who knows, you might even change someones entire outlook on this community with no more than a seconds of your time. Am i asking you to hold hands and be a big brother? Absolutely not, but keep in mind, like any community ( that's what this is, by the way ), the elders are ussually relied upon for guidance and answers.

Written by RODREZ...from honda tunning magazine

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
i havent read through the whole thread, but this car looks like a track beater, like sex or tits :D