A little DIY never hurt N E 1...! *56K, play Russian Roulette with a loaded gun*

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shock: just awesome

omg that sig again :lol:

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good Job Bro!! Right There U Save Alot Of Money Man , Word Up!!
Keep The Good Work, And Now I Know Something New..lol

Si-Matt

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lookin really good dude. I had recently painted the headlights gunmetal on my EBP about a month ago...

They look really similiar minus that i had taped off a part of the turnsignals. Awesome job man :thumbs up

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wut did u use to strip the paint on the valve coveR? i wanna strip the black off mine and leave it plain...!! wuts it called?

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o and great job on everything..keep it clean fo life...perfect car..clean and simple

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
use stuff called aircraft stripper, you can get it at your local autoparts store

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice job. in a couple weeks im getting my nasty grey valve cover painted red. i cant wait to for that. i also wanna paint my headlights also. thanks for the links bro!! ;)

blustreek99

Registered Loser...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
nice job. in a couple weeks im getting my nasty grey valve cover painted red. i cant wait to for that. i also wanna paint my headlights also. thanks for the links bro!! ;)
Thanks for all the comments... I put the stock wheels back on and took the Mugen Style lip off. I'm getting an EBay Polyurathane Si Lip on the 15th... and when it's painted EBP... that'll go on. Then it's breaktime for the EM1 and go time for Snowboarding...!!! Finally... I need some time off! I'm dropping some Royal Purple 5W30 and SynchroMax this weekend... She'll be parked as much as possible for the winter. I'll post some more pics this weekend...

wdwalker

only blown the intake air
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn man... looks almost TOO good... and where the hell did u get that red wrinkle paint? i've been looking 4 it forever but all i can find is black.

windvti

in love with my EK...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
great is not enough..
PERFECTLY done with the job..... clean car...

turbodhb

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn man, you are a DIY king just had to say. and when you are saying you painted the lips, did you use a spray can, a spray gun? just wondering, and those headlights look beautiful. wonderful job again

sway

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
great job man!!!! nice ride too. how's the headlights? does it have any leeks?