Alex's Midori Green build

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
really because they arent 5x the cost? or explain to me how they are POS?!
i compare them to rotas, they do exactly what rota does. copy wheels.

you do know you can get bbs and stuff at not a bad price. im looking at a set of rm's for 850 and they look damn near perfect

alex_n/a

stocker
Haven't been around in a while. but i'm getting closer to finishing the car. so here is a little video I did over the weekend. no its not pro. I didn't use high end cameras. or a high tech computer. so enjoy this video.
http://youtu.be/4ulval83aV4

emerican

Registered VIP
2month thread bump at 208 in the morning lol.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice vid, your car is coming along.

I pretty much forgot I even posted in here

alex_n/a

stocker
I got a dslr finally and decided to do a short photoshoot. I think my car has had a complete make over lol.

Just to update since who knows when this car has remote start alarm system. new headlights, taillights, front/rear lip kit. full headers back exhaust system with brand new cat. y8 intake manifold and aai (ambient air intake). Tein s-tech lowering springs complete audio system. ex gauge cluster. 5% tinted windows. 20% driver/passenger. spoon stye spoiler. drag wheels 15x7 with 195-50-15 kumho tires. extended lug nuts. ceramic brake pads. and a few other little things.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
there are a ton of wheels that work well with these cars, tons

but how do you go from bbs to konig? real to pos
General rule about wheels: If they're featured in Forza, they real as f**k. Love my Rota's! =)

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You've dropped that much money into it without fixing the cracked bumper. Gangster. :thumbs up

alex_n/a

stocker
hows the boost treating you?
I've had a couple problems with loosing boost. but I got that all fixed up by my tuner shop. so far its great. =)
, boost is soooooo much fun. I think better than an engine swap imho

Wow completely different car
thanks. I looked at the first pictures I posted and its hard to believe its the same car. doesn't even smell the same lol

You've dropped that much money into it without fixing the cracked bumper. Gangster. :thumbs up
LOL, very true. I don't know why but buying a new bumper just doesn't appeal to me. I need a front and rear bumper. once I get the car on the dyno next week I'll order them. maybe lol