Alright, so which one of you mods are deleting my posts.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not getting into the details, now I see the thread has been deleted when I mentioned that one of you have deleted my first post (which was not offensive). Its not a huge deal, but its quite a mind f**k when you swear you posted in a certain thread but you cant find your posts.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your post was deleted along with the rest of the off topic posts.. the reason the thread was deleted had NOTHING to do with YOU.. it had to do with the fact that the person who was trolling confessed and was banned... so his bullshit threads were also deleted or locked..

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, the first post before that (last night) while the thread was open, it got deleted. I said something about it in the same thread and before I knew it that thread got deleted.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know what you just said.. :what:

ryanM

he confessed? damn, he was doin a pretty good job too. i was starting to have some fun with him :lol:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
I'm not getting into the details, now I see the thread has been deleted when I mentioned that one of you have deleted my first post (which was not offensive). Its not a huge deal, but its quite a mind f**k when you swear you posted in a certain thread but you cant find your posts.
i deleted one of your posts in the vip lounge when you posted the myspace link in maverick's thread about "need girl advice"

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No Regrets said:
*passes popcorn*
Gimme a can of coke

All i got is Dr. Pepper, but thanks for the popcorn :D nice and buttery.. *drools*

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Kaotic_Zeus said:
All i got is Dr. Pepper, but thanks for the popcorn :D nice and buttery.. *drools*
I'll take the Dr. Pepper, thanks.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
i dont know what you just said.. :what:
Its no biggie. I posted a comment on a thread that mentioned that someone needs to check the dude's IP address because I knew he had to be a current member f**king around, I knew it was bullshit from the start. The next day the dude confessed and when I checked that same thread but my post was gone. I was confused why my post got got deleted, and then I posted on the same thread asking who deleted my post, a few hours later the whole thread was deleted. I'm not making a huge deal, I was just confused why my posts were deleted and on top of that the whole thread was deleted after I mentioned that I noticed my post was gone, it just seemed like a coincidence.

It just confuses me when I know I post a comment on a thread but when I go back to the thread the it shows that I didn't post, and why a post of mine got deleted in the first place when it wasn't offensive :thumbdown

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
i deleted one of your posts in the vip lounge when you posted the myspace link in maverick's thread about "need girl advice"
Thats fine, I didn't even realize you deleted that but it doesn't bother me at all. Sorry to the OP if that offended him.

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
Look under your sig..... you have a quote by civicboy, if I recall correctly it was the guy people were flaming for the 20s on civic is how it all started... aleast thats what i heard...:shock: