Andres H22 hatch build

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like shifter cables a lot. they shift so incredible smooth and almost impossibe to mss a gear
yea he's serious, it sucks that the shift throw is so long but its just nice how smooth the shifts are.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WOW! amazing work.

you must have a good job or get hella cash from the parents. lol!

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WOW! amazing work.

you must have a good job or get hella cash from the parents. lol!
neither :( worked all summerr 45hrs a week delivering pizza :oops: :lol: had some money saved up before the summer too... all with the aim of a sweet swap, and the h22 is what i decided on.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if your using a jdm engine, consider changing your fuel rail to a usdm one. the jdm fuel rail has the hoes connetion on the oposite side of the usdm. you CAN use this one, but you'll have to extend your fuel line so that it can reach the rail. so, either cut and exntend your current line, buy a longer line, or use the current line and change the fuel rail. gl with eveything man!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if u dont wanna change the fuel rail, just do a stainless braided -6 AN fuel line.

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if your using a jdm engine, consider changing your fuel rail to a usdm one. the jdm fuel rail has the hoes connetion on the oposite side of the usdm. you CAN use this one, but you'll have to extend your fuel line so that it can reach the rail. so, either cut and exntend your current line, buy a longer line, or use the current line and change the fuel rail. gl with eveything man!
hmm yea, i was looking at the fuel rail and noticed something was different. i think i'll do what kyle said and get some bling bling lol... if i buy the braided lines like do i have to buy the right fittings? (like the banjo bolt) how do i clamp a banjo bolt onto a line securely?... i wish i wasnt such a newb :|

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
PM me about the fuel line...i think i can help.

also, do u plan on running an aftermarket Fuel rail? or stock? i did mine with stock.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
simply just use a usdm fuel rail, and your problem is solved... nothing easier and cheaper then that.. and the rail will prolly cost you less then 25$ look on ht for usdm rail.

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s**t, so many options... i think getting the usdm fuel rail would make life easier... but i like the sound of the inline filter too. definetly not running an aftermarket fuel rail though.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
simply just use a usdm fuel rail, and your problem is solved... nothing easier and cheaper then that.. and the rail will prolly cost you less then 25$ look on ht for usdm rail.
its up to you. i would like to take that opportunity to do something extra that most people dont do...

look at my CRX thread to see what it looks like. and with the fitting being on the opposite side, it might actually look way better.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its up to you. i would like to take that opportunity to do something extra that most people dont do...

look at my CRX thread to see what it looks like. and with the fitting being on the opposite side, it might actually look way better.
i see.

actually.. lol.. the funny and ironic thing is i extend my line. i didnt swap my rail for usdm one. eventuallyi will tho, once i do then i'll thro in the SS line. Andres, dont get stress or think too much, either way works, we're just giving you headsup.

kyle, your sircks is clean yo.
what happend to your teggy?

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thank you!
make me feel better about not going h2b :D
i looked into it, and well, after a week of reading all the info i could find on it on a nightly basis, i decided f it, im just going to rebuild my H tranny, with shorter final drive, and an lsd, and call it good.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i looked into it, and well, after a week of reading all the info i could find on it on a nightly basis, i decided f it, im just going to rebuild my H tranny, with shorter final drive, and an lsd, and call it good.
EXACTLY
:word:

freakin thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we're on the same boat yo

no H tranny bashing here
:D

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
kyle, your sircks is clean yo.
what happend to your teggy?
thanks. which teg? gold or black? i havent had the black one for over a year...i miss it though. i rock a gold DA as my daily driver.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i use to see the black one on your siggy.