Anyone else keep track of their MPG?

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's good to hear :thumbup:

i just rarely go over 60mph around here.
It seriously blows me away. Everything is going against it getting good mileage (auto, EX, me driving) and it's still so much better on gas than my 6th gen was.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
410 miles on the highway is the best so far, major granny shifting.
In the city I see about 320 miles, accelerating slow.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
44mpg/highway

*@ 60mph cruise

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
amen to that brother it's f**king hot out here today. Oh and longgain for about 8 months out of the year arizona is a cool utopia with days between 75-10 depending. Oh and with no humidity 70 feels like 50 lol
:word: it gets cold here lol..at least for me.. lol

man most I ever got was 370 miles on a full tank.. and considering how far form work I am. i try not to floor it....2 much

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I like the Achmed act, s**t is f**kin hilarious....... "I keal you!!!"

Tkdtim1226

5+ Year Member
I noticed I get better gas mileage when I use shell or texaco compared to Wawa, Royal Farms, or some other cheap gas. When I had my eclipse, it did not matter what brand I used but fuel injector cleaner and gas treatment greatly affected my mpg. With the Civic, that stuff doesn't do a thing to my mpg.
???

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I noticed I get better gas mileage when I use shell or texaco compared to Wawa, Royal Farms, or some other cheap gas. When I had my eclipse, it did not matter what brand I used but fuel injector cleaner and gas treatment greatly affected my mpg. With the Civic, that stuff doesn't do a thing to my mpg.
???
yeah usually either go w/ shell or texaco 93 oct. I run gas treatment every few tanks. My milage will more than likely be better when I get some issues resolved with the car. My CEL has been on for a while now. I took my car by Auto Zone and I'm tripping 3 codes. I have a misfire on cyl. #1, the cat is opperating below threshold and I have an issue with the evap system. I'm hoping these issues won't cost me out the ass. I bought a Haynes Manual to dig a little deeper....now I just need a day off....LOL.

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well damm i get about 27 on the GLI but i do get boost happy ! it holds 13galons and i only get 340miles

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
last tank I got 26.7 all on the highway but I also had my car packed wall to wall, floor to ceiling with all my s**t from school

crash910

5+ Year Member
i get around 580 km (360mi) to a tank with alot of spirited driving....if i try and tone it down i could probably get around 630km (390mi) to a tank

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well damm i get about 27 on the GLI but i do get boost happy ! it holds 13galons and i only get 340miles
Most people would consider 340 miles on a 13 gallon tank to be godly :lol:.

Cherry

5+ Year Member
I noticed I get better gas mileage when I use shell or texaco compared to Wawa, Royal Farms, or some other cheap gas.
Yeah I've heard a lot of good things about Shell's 93 octane... I think it's called V-Power? Sadly there aren't many Shell stations near me, so I haven't gotten a chance to test it out myself yet.