Anyones cars ever been messed with while parked?

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
In high school, people always used to 'tag' my windows with those stupid ass window markers. I got things ranging from f**k you to aznmafia. People are just stupid sometimes. I only f**k with my roommates. And even then I don't do anything harmful.

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
get a concealed weapons permit and carry a 9 on you. Get one of your buddys to let you borrow their car, park away from your civic so you can see.. confront the person, problem solved.
:roll:

Just because you can legally carry does NOT mean you can go around shooting people for touching your car.

Read some laws and educate yourself.

Reddharlemx

DoMo BoY!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I came out of the mall and Some old Granny Monte Carlo(Pink mind you) Scratched my door from the Back door to my Front Fender, Luckley one of my bro's Patiens Is a X-Nascar Driver so he hooked me up with this thing that Extends your paint over ur scratch

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've one had a couple of girls "model" theirselves on my car in an Asian marketplace parking lot. There was like 2 girls on my hood showing their ass and another girl was taking pics with her phone. I came out and was like wtfffffffff!!!!!!!!!! I would've tried to take them for a ride on my cock but they were looking pretty young.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im not sure if i understand what your saying.
. everyone's saying its the sticker.
He said people in this world are f**ked up because people are f**king with his car because of a sticker. There are much worse things happening in the world that prove people are f**ked up. Worse than crap being left on a car because some morons see a sticker on said car.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've one had a couple of girls "model" theirselves on my car in an Asian marketplace parking lot. There was like 2 girls on my hood showing their ass and another girl was taking pics with her phone. I came out and was like wtfffffffff!!!!!!!!!! I would've tried to take them for a ride on my cock but they were looking pretty young.
:rolf:

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
stick camera inside of car, cover it with a cloth or something, record after you park at the same spot....come back and check the video....repeat everytime.

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when i used to work at a fast food place i got off work and someone drew ginormous penis's all over with that car chalk stuff. i drove around like that for a week or so like that cuz im pretty lazy im not gonna lie

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:roll:

Just because you can legally carry does NOT mean you can go around shooting people for touching your car.

Read some laws and educate yourself.
if you catch someone vandalizing your s**t, you can do something about it. Threatening never hurt anyone and showing that you have a gun means you dont f**k around.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you catch someone vandalizing your s**t, you can do something about it. Threatening never hurt anyone and showing that you have a gun means you dont f**k around.
:???: