apekd's slow build...56k....your safe....this time....>:|

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you want a single ca zc go to hmotorsonline best company for troble free jdm motors imho... and def look into the vw lip it looks sick heres a pic of my old hatch..

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what other kind of tranny will bolt up to the ZC? and what ecu? since they dont sell the ecu with it,and the tranny is another 200 plus shipping

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
any d series tranny should bolt up.....

i cant wait to see the pink rims with the green paint job......its gonna be sick !!!

and yea go with hmotorsonline......ive heard nothing but good things about them

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya any d-series tranny will work, and a pm7 is your best bet, i got 2 but shipping would probablly be a b***h cause im in canada

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha where in canada? i got a buddy who has a gsr running a single cam ecu but vtec wont work, so gas milage to there and back from oregon is about 2 tanks for us. haha, yeah ill have to look more into it, im also thinking of just getting a z6 swap and then trying to adapt the AWD wagon tranny and rear diff to do what a guy on youtube did. EpicTuning i think. hella fast a6 with a turbo, ever since i saw it i wanted it

yeah chaos i cant wait at al! but the thing about oregon is that it rains! and its the freakin fourth of july and its raining! how gay! but im thinking of getting the neon paint after i get my first check from ford, and im also getting a lot of clear coat, and maybe paying my other friends uncle to use his booth, and a real spray gun for the clear.

and a guy rolled up next to me and yells "HEY!" and i freaked out right, and then i look at him and he goes "Want some HID's for your ride?" im like hell yeah man, so he gave me his number and say they are 150, any color i want.....guess what color? pink man, with some regular 9005 jdm yellow bulbs, and then getting rid of the regular fogs and getting some HID H4 bulbs, heh heh heh.....talk about money pit man

Last edited:

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so i saw this EG hatch on the EG section

and then i looked at the paint and went, I WANT THAT GREEN FOR MY RIMS! its like a nice dark green and i thought it looked really nice....what do ya think Chaos? add some gloss to it and it would be sick.

also, i found a turbo timer....yeah yeah i know the hatchis N/A but really im only getting it so i can see my A\F ratio and my volts on it. that way i can sell my two gauges and then buy the jdm clock, and get money to go to the u-pull-it and get more parts

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've seen a hatch with a lighter green wheel, it was a painted hx in the HT hx wheel thread. Looked pretty good on a white car.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seeing your "A/F ratio" with a non wideband is just a light show, shows nothing, not correct at all.

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im on the east coast in new brunswick.... Dont think that color rim would go with ur car either, just my .02 though

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
seeing your "A/F ratio" with a non wideband is just a light show, shows nothing, not correct at all.
well i got an autometer in mine right now and i know that im running rich anyways, but i have it in there to let me know when im running reallly lean as well, since some times it will drop from rich aand go straight to barely running
Im on the east coast in new brunswick.... Dont think that color rim would go with ur car either, just my .02 though
yea i drew a picture of the hach on pint and changed the rims to dark green, didnt go very well....so im sticking with either pink, or black

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
black rims please, no pink or green eww my hatch use to be green.

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
black rims please, no pink or green eww my hatch use to be green.
pink rims FTW
haha well guys, im starting to think of either bronze or gunmetel. saw an ef drive by me with the gunmetel oem si's and i almost drooled man

and im still hunting for a motor around my area before i start on pricing out websites....but a z6 is what the motor will be, and maybe if i get lucky i canget the t3t4 turbo from my neighbor if i work on his mustang with him for a while

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i hate gunmetal its too common......every one around my area has gunmetal.....if not pink then bronze ftw

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bronze, got my bronze circuit 8s coming i ordered for my 95 hatch, but i will be putting them on my ED6

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if your looking to get bronze rotas new... hit me up with a pm i know a place where you can get them cheap

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rotats for cheap JLBmotorsports.com

infor about the bronze colors
Sports Bronze and Full Royal Sports Bronze are the same color, they are the dark bronze color that flakes to bare metal, they also made another name to disguise this problem called Sports Bronze MOD, its all the same though.
(The Rota FRSB color is one of the worst colors in
terms of consistency and quality).

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i got an autometer in mine right now and i know that im running rich anyways, but i have it in there to let me know when im running reallly lean as well, since some times it will drop from rich aand go straight to barely running
Your not getting it. Those things are garbage and are non functional, along with the ones on the "turbo timer".

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i hate gunmetal its too common......every one around my area has gunmetal.....if not pink then bronze ftw
yeah, i love the bronze, i only see a few civics out here with the bronze rims
bronze, got my bronze circuit 8s coming i ordered for my 95 hatch, but i will be putting them on my ED6
nice
Your not getting it. Those things are garbage and are non functional, along with the ones on the "turbo timer".
i do get it. Im just lucky i have gotten all of my gauges for free. Im looking more into the widebands and im likeing the one from Apex Integration and NGK

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, i love the bronze, i only see a few civics out here with the bronze rims

nice

i do get it. Im just lucky i have gotten all of my gauges for free. Im looking more into the widebands and im likeing the one from Apex Integration and NGK
go with inovative