Back in the game! with an Accord.. ?

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Thanks guys.. New suspension here friday, then new rims, exhaust, and a bunch of smaller things next friday :lol:

Culberson

condoms prevent minivans
im actually activly in the marked for a 5th Gen Accord,its so hard to find one in good condition and even harder to find a manual or a 2 door one where i am!

definatly digging your build i wish i had one so i could show you up haha!

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the wheels look 100 times better painted gold!

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
yeah you're telling me lol it just sucks i have balloons for tires lol that low my exhaust was liess than half an inch off the ground believe it or not.. but i couldnt turn cause the tires would hit the fender lol. but im deciding wether to buy the set if rims im wating with the next paycheck or rock these ones and get some boost parts together.. :twisted:

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
thanks man.. I love this body style bar none. Got another set of new rims.. with some width and offset =)

civiceater

the seller wasn't even sure about the offset :p

since Jeremy's slow and I went with him and almost got shot by the Asian dude, I'll post some pics..

How low it is...

These tires were removed....

Test fitting:

New tires:

I believe the plans are to pull the fenders, order a camber kit and make those bitches fit :twisted:

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LMAO.. never gonna happen without air and body mod.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not feeling it now, those wheels are horrid

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
You see a lot of wheels like those near the border of Mexico. I love the drop though! Could never pull that off in my area sadly.