Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^
Thats only uh I think. crime theft units (or something within those lines) Not the average cop that patrols around the city. Thats what my cousin said and hes a sheriff around my neighborhood.

but regardless if its of what unit they are in. They will always think or say otherwise so. pretty much screwed both ways.

but i can call my cousin to make sure.
CHP had a 5 day long course on it.. Then CHP tought regular cops what they were tought.

kynetguy

5+ Year Member
CHP had a 5 day long course on it.. Then CHP tought regular cops what they were tought.
Where you get your info Mr. Orlando? Iam just saying. . .you are on the other side of the country and I would be interested in how you are so sure of yourself.

Granted there are SOME cops that might be trained. But this is certainly going to be the minority. And I can assure you that all city departments do not have trained staff. CHP might have them spread out throughout the state. But certainly not all officers. There are way more aspects of law enforcement than stolen Honda parts. . .

Most likely the only training most law enforcement officers have is how to check a VIN number against a computer database for stolen hits. . .

Then you have to take into consideration left wing media spin. If they heard that ONE car had a stolen gearshift knob on it, then suddenly every tuner/ricer on the planet runs stolen parts from Mom's CRV or minivan. . .

Besides, if you are running a stolen block. . .did you ever actually consider the ods that who ever had it before you even HAD the serial number on the block? Its not like there is a VIN on it that matches the car. So to say that "This exact engine came from this exact car" is nearly impossible. That's why cars get jacked, the parts are worth more than the sum of the whole.

ryanM

Where you get your info Mr. Orlando? Iam just saying. . .you are on the other side of the country and I would be interested in how you are so sure of yourself.

Granted there are SOME cops that might be trained. But this is certainly going to be the minority. And I can assure you that all city departments do not have trained staff. CHP might have them spread out throughout the state. But certainly not all officers. There are way more aspects of law enforcement than stolen Honda parts. . .

Most likely the only training most law enforcement officers have is how to check a VIN number against a computer database for stolen hits. . .

Then you have to take into consideration left wing media spin. If they heard that ONE car had a stolen gearshift knob on it, then suddenly every tuner/ricer on the planet runs stolen parts from Mom's CRV or minivan. . .

Besides, if you are running a stolen block. . .did you ever actually consider the ods that who ever had it before you even HAD the serial number on the block? Its not like there is a VIN on it that matches the car. So to say that "This exact engine came from this exact car" is nearly impossible. That's why cars get jacked, the parts are worth more than the sum of the whole.
he just recently moved to florida...

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:word:

Gotcha. But I still stand behind what I said. :-)
I do too
Are they really gonna trian EVERYSINGLE CHP or whatever unit out there in california to look for stolen honda parts? I think not.

ive been pulled over with a friends ej hatch and he did a swap and bought the motor from a lagit shop with papers and receipt. Cop pulled us over, told us to pop the hood and said. this motor doesnt belong here. Claimed that it was stolen (we even heard him say it over the radio) 30 or so mins later a tow truck comes with 2 more units and meanwhile he TRIES to explain the reason but gave a bs reason anyways. We went to court, brought the manager/owner of the shop that he bought the motor from, had all reciepts and paper work. and won. even though it took a long ass time but it was done. didnt have to pay for the storage fee neither.

Dreamer1

Cellphone User
5+ Year Member
is that even legal what they do? that's not right... if that car is not street legal make them strip it down or take it off the street... crushing it is lame... I bet they wont enjoy that for long once lawsuits start pooring in. Felt a little nauseous watching that vid :D

I'd like to see some M3's crushed... oh wait people with M3's have enough money to sue

Sick EJ1

BROKEN 1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah didn't see nothing but hondas in those vids was really hoping to see a mustang the pig was speaking of...did you see those Mugens? man that had to suck, while watching the vid of the street racer talking ,I just knew he was gonna make a ignorant statement , like" I'll just be back out there again for them crushing my car" wow hes' really gonna hurt them now... and even if he does why announce that on TV?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Where you get your info Mr. Orlando?
Friends father who is CHP and went to a seminar, and tested the Magnum for the CHP in Southern California to find if it was worthy or not.
Lived in California for 19 years.

Believe what you want, I know what I know.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is that even legal what they do? that's not right... if that car is not street legal make them strip it down or take it off the street... crushing it is lame... I bet they wont enjoy that for long once lawsuits start pooring in. Felt a little nauseous watching that vid :D

I'd like to see some M3's crushed... oh wait people with M3's have enough money to sue
Because everyone and their mom street races Hondas. That's why, they are trying to hit the general street racers..

A general street racer isn't going to have a M3.

kynetguy

5+ Year Member
I do too
Are they really gonna trian EVERYSINGLE CHP or whatever unit out there in california to look for stolen honda parts? I think not.

ive been pulled over with a friends ej hatch and he did a swap and bought the motor from a lagit shop with papers and receipt. Cop pulled us over, told us to pop the hood and said. this motor doesnt belong here. Claimed that it was stolen (we even heard him say it over the radio) 30 or so mins later a tow truck comes with 2 more units and meanwhile he TRIES to explain the reason but gave a bs reason anyways. We went to court, brought the manager/owner of the shop that he bought the motor from, had all reciepts and paper work. and won. even though it took a long ass time but it was done. didnt have to pay for the storage fee neither.
That's just lame. I am glad I don't live in Cali! :cool:

Its nice that the owner was willing to come to court and stand behind his work. If he had not, then you would be in a battle of your word against his opinion.

He was right, it didn;t belong there from the factory, but what justification or proof does that give him it's stolen. That would piss me off.

Obviously their training isn't very effective. . .'nuff said.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmm. next time I see a CHP on a break at starbucks or at some shop. imma take a seat and ask but hope he doesnt become a douche and radio in someone and get me after i leave ahaha.

lewis_lsi

5+ Year Member
that bites deep man. they could just sell the parts and let others make use of them!!!!!!
man that makes me angry!!!

kynetguy

5+ Year Member
These booger eaters were probably driving around like they were playing NFS and deserved to lose their cars. . .