can i fit a pair of 13w6v2's in the hatch of an 02 civic without modification?

bretth

5+ Year Member
can i fit a pair of 13w6v2's in the hatch of an 02 civic without modification? im shopping between a civic and a focus svt, and this is the deciding factor. i know the pair will fit in the the trunk of the svt with about an inch in every direction to spare.
is there a diagram of the trunk dimensions for the 2002 civic hatch? or any other year hatch 2000 or newer?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Your deciding factor on buying a car.... is a sub?

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol...

I'll make it easy for you and just say no it won't fit. Just go get the Focus. You obviously do not deserve an EP3.

bretth

5+ Year Member
Your deciding factor on buying a car.... is a sub?
well in numbers the svt is a beter car for hp and torque, but the civics with the same miles and year are a little cheaper so i thought id look into it a little.
so i might go with the civic to save some cash and not worry about it being a little weaker. but if the system wont fit ill just stick with the svt.

and no not one sub, a pair of subs. i have trucks and bikes this is a car i am just getting to put a custom system in it and no other reason

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
because i like car audio im sure there are things in your life that you enjoy that i would consider a waste of money
I used to be into that stuff too, sold it all. The answer to your question should be just buy the car you like better, not because of which one you can fit your sub box in.. but if it doesn't fit in the EP3 maybe you can buy a different box?

bretth

5+ Year Member
I used to be into that stuff too, sold it all. The answer to your question should be just buy the car you like better, not because of which one you can fit your sub box in.. but if it doesn't fit in the EP3 maybe you can buy a different box?
the cars dont make a difference to me, its whichever i get a better price for but i wont even shop for the civic if it wont fit. and im building my own custom box i just dont know if theres enough space

We were all kids once
i hope when i get old i stop enjoying life too, good luck with that

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You can, but with JL's if you want it to sound best get the actual JL ported boxes. They're huge, but they sound amazing