CC Beer Thread

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Tried hoegaarden last night it is awesome with an orange i also tried another belgium beer called Lucifer

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont support new belgium. Theyre against hydraulic fracturing and the oilfield...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Somehow this s**t is amazing!

TheHatchGuy

5+ Year Member
I was having a bit of trouble finding this near the end of last year, but when I do it's definitely a treat.

Stone Brewing's Double Bastard Ale (not my photo)
If anyone is in the Tri-State area you're in luck! They carry Stone Brewing's Double Bastard Ale at Fairway markets. I would know, I work at one. :suprise:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My Curveball is baaaaaaaaack :D

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love that this thread gets revived every now and then.

Just the other night I tried this new place near me. It's called The Bart (http://www.bartcade.com). It's a beer bar / free arcade / local art gallery all wrapped into one. I love arcades, and they have drink holders next to all of the games, so you can right hand Ms. Pac Man and then grab your beer with the left. I was playing Galaga and wondering why I sucked so bad... then I realized I had a few beers in me and it all made sense. :lol:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
california is truly spoiled with beer. we have so many small breweries now, there are like 2 down the street from me and they are pretty damn good. for the first time in my life i am thankful for hipsters, for they really brought this whole beer revolution to the front page. i am drinking anything that has the words IPA on it lol. chris there is NO way that bud is good.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Smartphone users... download the App Untappd.

It's similar to Foursquare except you check in and rate beers. It keeps track of what and how many. You can also see what other people near you are drinking, etc. You can even integrate it with Foursquare if you want...

If anyone gets it, add me! XpL0d3r

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Fine... nobody get it. See if I care :lol:

Thinking about going to Beers of the World today after work. Beers from.... all over the world. You can buy individually priced singles though. I usually get a 6 pack of random beers.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish I had started taking pictures of the beers I've had, been trying new stuff everywhere I go. Few bars around me have nothing but micro stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Some of the brews we have at my work.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
90 minute... best beer out there... your work pays you too little and has too much good s**t... start drinking it all! i could give you a rundown of what ive had in the last month but its a LOOOONG list lol... stress and sales equals lots of booze.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
90 minute... best beer out there... your work pays you too little and has too much good s**t... start drinking it all! i could give you a rundown of what ive had in the last month but its a LOOOONG list lol... stress and sales equals lots of booze.

I disagree there on the 90 minute, it's good but not the best. Have you had 120 minute?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had a pitcher of Trixster IPA last night. One of my favorite IPAs. I've recently come to love them.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Had a pitcher of Trixster IPA last night. One of my favorite IPAs. I've recently come to love them.
I used to HATE IPA's. Now I actually enjoy them quite a bit as well. No so much a fan of a double IPA, still a little too hoppy for me.

Went to a kegger this weekend, hosted by some Fraternity bros. Hilarity ensued when the first keg stand of the night resulted in immediate puking :lol: #noob

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Went to Melting Pot (fondue restaurant) a couple times the past month and had the Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA. I really don't like IPAs, but this one was delicious.

Usually Guiness for me or Sammy Summer when it's available, Harp if I'm feeling something a little lighter.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to Melting Pot (fondue restaurant)
Love Melting Pot!

This thread needs a bump. Happy St. Paddy's Day! If you didn't drink beer and / or Irish whiskey this weekend, please do so now. I'll bring the Jameson, someone bring the Guinness.Car bombs are in order.