Change...EM1 content

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Forgot to post this too...50% of what I regret selling...Starks! Found 2 mad cheap so keep your eyes peeled for me! 15x6.5 +35 4x100

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks man =) Because I have 5 already. I figured if I decide to ever sell it is easier to sell a set of 4 than 5. Not everyone cares about having the full spare. And I got the 3 for a great price so it was win for me. Going to have them anodized to match up with the fresh 5th I've got.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
949 fit up last night. No adjustments made, just put on and let it down to see where its at. Let is sit over night and I'll be making a little height adjustment. Reverse stagger, 15x9 +36 front and 15x8 +36 rear. 225/45 all around.

First two on, left to right checks ok. Might rub on full over but I'll check that on drive. Might add a 5mm spacer depending on outcome.

Dead on R front

Over top R front

Dead on R rear

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks awesome. Nice choice

Sent from my Nexus 7

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not trendy enough for Civic people I guess...lol. These are strictly track for me though. Today's venture. Checked it out and it looked safe to drive. Didn't make it far as I heard metal on metal. Inside of the wheel barrel edge was rubbing the upper arm of the knuckle. Added a 5mm spacer and good to go. I could probably shave it some but this was the fast and easy fix. Also decided after testing to go up a quarter inch in the front.

Where it was touching. Obviously I caught it quick.

Shavings...

The wheel edge...

Wheels at front fenders...

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks guys =) Should get to put them to the test at the last AutoX of the year on Sunday!

And my 3 SW's came in yesterday, two full sets now!...lol.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can't wait to hear the results!

Sent from my Nexus 7

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Friday is not EM1 related but in progress of my buddies ITR I've been slowly working on as we both find time to. I've been doing a lot of wiring stuff for him. Main trunk line to inside the car with the tower connections for the engine side harness, ABS and a few other things on the passenger side. Delete the stuff not needed, pulled into the car and back to removal. Started looming the legs and working back to the firewall =)

Good day on Saturday =)

First I got confirmation that a buddy was on his way down to pick up the Recaro Speeds!

That being said, I needed to get the Recaro passenger rail off my Euro R seat and put the the Vision rail on finally so he could have the Recaro rail =)

Moving over!

Mounted in his car!

And Sunday, RACE!

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB4kaQ77pmM&feature=c4-overview&list=UU02hB1wQ-6dKqnrx9k4YiKg

Going in a little hot before the hairpin...lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4RLWq2xqQo

In car...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQwTrbmRjm4&feature=c4-overview&list=UU02hB1wQ-6dKqnrx9k4YiKg

Slingin' my buddies wife around (in car) I swear her harness was loose but she said it was tight as crap and actually left shoulder marks from where she drew down so tight...lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwl7YMKdYUY&list=UU02hB1wQ-6dKqnrx9k4YiKg

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That was awesome man. I can't wait to set my car up for autocross next year.

Sent from my Nexus 7

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bout time we got some cone-smashing from you!
They usually arent on camera...lol. Usually clip them with the tire on my way by. I wish I had like 6 GoPros to film all over...lol.

Hope to see some X of you next you then Osiris19!

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Next season I will be for sure if I decide to keep my em1. Actually been looking at the 949s or rpf1s for track wheels so now I got a real good visual of how they look on an ebp, thanks lol.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha...no problem. Keep in mind that if you want 15x8 949 will be your way to go in the two wheels you are looking at. Enkei made the RPF in 15x8 years ago but they are not currently offered. They float around used from time to time (currently a set local to me fs...lol.) but not as easy to find as 949's =)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They usually arent on camera...lol. Usually clip them with the tire on my way by. I wish I had like 6 GoPros to film all over...lol.

Hope to see some X of you next you then Osiris19!
Haha don't know about that. I've got a ton of work ahead of me. I've been starting to research a lot and following your build as well. I'm pretty set on a GSR with a b16 trans. Not sure on suspension set up yet though.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2