TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ner0x said:
think it's cheesy because i'm 15, i really don't care.. but i'm not lieing.
yes you do and yes you are, now leave and dont let the door hit yah because i dont want any ass prints on my door

fastassgsxr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your one crazy dude for doing that. I hella wouldn't.

94civicsedan

Where you at?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"Smack that ass!"

Anyways, I was out rallying with my friend in his 240 and we were coming back on the road and we forgot about the road rising. My friend is going about 20 and we come up to the spot and we see the drop but its too late...We caught some air and just busted out laughing when we landed. Nothing happened except a loosened exhaust mount. But yeah he was flyin hehe.

smitty82pu

"hail hail to old Purdue"
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did anyone say how stupid that s**t was yet??.. ok just checking.. i mean cmon kid, i did s**t like that when i was young too but it was more like doing maybe 50 with fields on both sides instead of trees and never one of my boys standing right in the way tapin the s**t.. plus mine was in a DOMESTIC!.. lol

RacerAce6

Jus' Tryin' 2 Learn
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i couldnt see it but i heard it, and it sounded uber stupid

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HAHA taking one for the team, I like my team but never enough to ramp my s**t at 80

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you have kazza then type in type r jump and it should come up with a white type r in europe with these kids that has a drop off just like that only off a bridge. see this guys was smarter cause theres not trees around but the problem was a big ditch. the back end washed out and rolled it about 4 times. the guy was probably so messed up its not funny. and thats just rollin. if u would of hit a tree there prob. wouldnt be nothing left of u. my brother in law is a fire fighter and he saw a corvette trying to jump lost control fly up 10 feet into a tree and the tree cut the corvette in half killin both the driver and passenger. Trees kill people and so do stunts like that. sorry if im all pissed off but my brother was killed by a driver that wasnt thinking....... :evil:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha that s**t was hella tight. good thing you didnt hit those trees. bahahahaha

f4113n

Fu
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lmfao i dont care what any1 says that was funny shiet. i would never do that with my car but that was funny as hell thinkin yer 2wd is a 4wd and rallying that shiet. LMAO

wildest5

B16a1 CRX Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go watch the post with that dude jumping his integra and he got ejected and died!!! what would you think if that happened.... oh wait nothin

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wildest5 said:
go watch the post with that dude jumping his integra and he got ejected and died!!! what would you think if that happened.... oh wait nothin
oh cummon, he prolly had time to think the "oh" part of "oh s**t" thought out before he died

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AZSprmnn said:
was there a point to that? besides f**kin ur car up?

I dont necessarily support it but i would call it fulfilling your happiness, his car his money peeps.

Resume Stylez

Needs some go fast stuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Of all the stupid things to do....why do it to your car!?!?

f4113n

Fu
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit028 said:
so why dont we ask the people of clubcivic who the idiot is..
im with u...that guy is retarded...lets all read the sticky that says "im gonna lie so you all think im cool"
lol

Noeladams

Keyboard Cowboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JezekRacing said:
You been watchin' too much 2Fast2Furious.... :roll:

must be practicing for that big bridge jump!!!!! (get the ducktape ready)