Civic hatch drivers are cocky *Most*

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No not that... They see other "modified" hondas but act as if they dont. My car is no where NEAR the quality of some of the cars here. But it is OBVIOUSLY modified.
I even have some look at me, dog me and look away with their backwards hat. HAHAHA.
I drive a hatch, and i wear my hat forwards thank you. i drive with my left hand on the wheel and my right on the shifter, and stare straight ahead, but when i see another modified civic, i'll give them credit if i like it. i will have to say in my area, there are some cocky drivers, but around here it's mostly evo's and sti's.
if you're ever in the NW, i'll give you a thumbs up if it'll make you happy.:lol:

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Some peeps are more cocky than others, no matter what they drive. Me, I don't give a f#%& if they give me a thums up or not, although it has happened just because I have an Si. They say is rare to see a original em1...........I don't know

It feels good though when someone appreciates your car. As far me giving thums up, it has to be a f**king SICK car and usually is not a civic.

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yesterday i had a beat ass coupe with a horrible body kit rev at me as he passed, then i looked in my side view and saw all the smoke it blew out =)

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
B/c they know, somewhere out there, another Honda Civic hatch driver isnt getting a thumbs up. :(
that's great man, truely hilarious.
anyways, i don't know why your wanting a thumbs up anyways? in the civic community, we're a younger generation, well i'm 21, and most civic drivers that are modded are going to be somewhere around that age, give or take a couple of years. it's not like a bunch of hot rodders that have been doing their things for years. those people are older, and have more of a respect for eachother, not saying us civic people don't have respect for one another, but in society, we're seen as a bunch of kids that don't have respect for anyone, even eachother. don't take it personal if you don't get a thumbs up from a fellow civic driver.
every type of car is going to have certain people that are cocky, theres more with civics since theres that many more civics out there.

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yesterday i had a beat ass coupe with a horrible body kit rev at me as he passed, then i looked in my side view and saw all the smoke it blew out =)
i was in my wife's stock 4 dr. DX which has a cracked bumper and got a rev from a CRX with shitty grey doors, not even doors that were pulled cause they were straight, like just a shitty door, and the exhaust cracked as he did it, i just laughed and said nice doors. if it aint fast or doesn't sound good, don't rev at someone.

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
theres always going to be cocky drivers, it does not matter what kind of car it is. i got a lot of thumbs ups when i had my em1 and a lot of ricers revving at me. its best to stay on the DL, if you show your car off a lot, it will get stolen a lot quicker.

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wave at most 01+ civics even if theyre stock cause its what i drive. usually they wave back too.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the jeep wave :hi:

some people are mature enough to handle a friendly gesture. Just a plain friendly gesture, nothing fancy and no explanation needed......

92h22eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wave at other hatches...when someone waves at me or gives a thumbs up, i give a "thanks" wave....when someone revs, i ignore them. gas is too expensive to hatch rape motherfukkkkers. We aren't cocky, we just like our cars.

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I usually wave at other hatches because it's what I drive and I know they admire their car. I give a smile and a thumbs up when I see another white hatch running around. The other driver seems to get pretty happy too lol.

civic98turbo

I'm back ....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I usually wave at other hatches because it's what I drive and I know they admire their car. I give a smile and a thumbs up when I see another white hatch running around. The other driver seems to get pretty happy too lol.
yup...i do the same thing...hell i've given grandma's in stock hatchbacks the thumbs up....haha

and just because i drive a hatch doesn't mean i'm cocky...you'd be surprised on how intimidated some people are of hatchbacks...that usually means they got crushed by some INLINE PRO built hatch and just because i don't wanna race and don't look over means i'm cocky...f**k that...

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You wave at me I think you're a homo.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'm not even going to acknowledge this thread...

:smackself: crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.