Dominck's Return....In a FA5

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well fellas, I’m back in action. If you aren’t familiar with what happened, take a look at my last build thread. [http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=219943]

After being down and out for about a month and hitting rock bottom, emotionally and mentally, things have turned around for the best.

I just got my newest, and hopefully last, car: a 2009 Civic Si Sedan. The color is Galaxy Grey Metallic, its stock and it has 48k miles. Got it for 14.5 because it needs slight cosmetic problems fixed. But other than that, its amazing! The hour drive from the dealer was WAY more fun than expected.

Onto the pictures.

Dealer pics

Back home and sitting pretty

And here are the problem areas. The first is minor paint chips and peeling on the top of the rear bumper and the other is the caulk used to seal the weather stripping is s***ty. Needs to be redone.

Plans are moderate. I plan on having this car well into my 30’s. No need to go fast or boost.

-Mugen Front Lip
-USDM Mugen RR front bumper
-Mugen RR Rear bumper
-Mugen Side Skirts
-Carbon wrap rear trim
-OEM FA5 rear spoiler
-OEM Rainguards
-OEM Integra Type-R (DC5) rims
*17x7 +60
*Silver finish
*20mm spacers
-225/45zr17 Yokohama Avid
-Function & Form Type 2 Coilovers
-Custom Vibrant Exhaust with Flat Black muffler
-GPRAuto Ball Shift Knob

If feels so good to be back in the game. I just want to take some time and thank everyone who contacted me outside of the forum to help me get through some tough times. I really do appreciate it guys.

ONTO THE NEXT ADVENTURE!!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice pickup man.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ah man...congrats! I would have rather seen you in another EM1 though.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Umm what happened to the last em1?

Im sooo lost here :what:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's fun knowing things before everyone else haha. Glad you got what you wanted man. I wish I could afford a car from a dealer. I would have my evo. Lol. And I think em1's are a curse for you haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Umm what happened to the last em1?

Im sooo lost here :what:
Got totaled. I couldn't part it out because of time constraints so it was sold to salvage.

It's fun knowing things before everyone else haha. Glad you got what you wanted man. I wish I could afford a car from a dealer. I would have my evo. Lol. And I think em1's are a curse for you haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
That's cauz yous mah homie dawg!

And yea, as much as I hate to say it, EM1's aren't the right car for me at this time.

:thumbs up

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got totaled. I couldn't part it out because of time constraints so it was sold to salvage.

That's cauz yous mah homie dawg!

And yea, as much as I hate to say it, EM1's aren't the right car for me at this time.

:thumbs up
Awh, I'm specials. And yeah, the em1 should definitely just be a weekender or project car for you while you have a daily. That way, if it does break, you're not screwed. Plus, then you can build racecar haha

Sent from my Infected HTC Incredible using Tapatalk 2

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
waoh! I like it man, and very nice price! :thumbup:

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Awh, I'm specials. And yeah, the em1 should definitely just be a weekender or project car for you while you have a daily. That way, if it does break, you're not screwed. Plus, then you can build racecar haha

Sent from my Infected HTC Incredible using Tapatalk 2
Yea man. Eventually the racecar will be made.

waoh! I like it man, and very nice price! :thumbup:
Thanks man! Yea, I think its a pretty good deal for the few problems it has

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my recent purchase in today. GPRAuto shift knob. I wasn't a fan of the half-leather OEM knob because of my hands getting sweaty. (It happens more than you think....don't judge me)

Before

Comparison

New

This might be the only mod for a while. Need to start paying the car off and what not. The only big goal for now, is to be able to save up and buy my coilovers for Summer IA. I'm really hoping I can get them by then.

For now, I'm just going to be a picture whore.

Myself and my buddie's newly turboed EG hatch.

But my favorite pic I've taken so far

That's all and thanks for viewing.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good stuff. It's nice having a new car that you can upgrade instead of repair and upgrade lol. :thumbs up

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Gave her her first bath today!!! yay!

That's all for now. OH! And I've decided to make the switch to Buddy Club N+ coilovers instead of the F&F.