Effective 11/1/11..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will no longer no longer be admin here.. some of you hate me.. a lot of you probably have no idea who I am.. and 1 or 2 of you actually might like me? LOL so just letting you all know I am done.. I have been getting more and more disconnected from the site.. and no longer have a Honda.. the drive just isn't there anymore..

will still be around the site here and there.. but not in the capacity of staff..

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I <3 oc

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Known you for a long time now, almost the entire time I've been on CC. We've chatted a few times in the past. I've always liked you. I remember your juiced coupe. That was a nice car. Funny...I still remember asking you if you guys needed help on the mod staff... Back when I REALLY wanted to join so badly.

Good luck in the real world :thumbs up.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GL in everything mang...s**t's not easy right now.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've seen you around and browsed over a lot of old threads while I'm at work and seen that you took flack and gave it but seemed to be mostly respected on a whole. Good luck man

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah ive myself seen you around here n there but never really got to know you so...........yeah

...on a side note who's gonna be the ADMIN now if i may ask???

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah ive myself seen you around here n there but never really got to know you so...........yeah

...on a side note who's gonna be the ADMIN now if i may ask???
Changes are being made...the staff will announce things as they come.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
From one staff members point of view, Anthony did way more for this site than anyone on here will ever know. I didn't always see eye to eye with him on methodology (hell, sometimes things got downright cutthroat :lol:), but our goals have always coincided. A hell of a staff member. Thanks for everything!

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn Anthony!

PM me your contact info man!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks for everything homie, see ya in a few years with a new Honda :lol:

-- Shaun

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks for what you've done here. Will there be someone else filling in as admin? I don't frequent the site as much as i have in the past but this is one of, if not THE, best forums i've been on and i'm sure its all thanks to the admin and mods.