EG-Owns You Build Thread

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not to much happing on the engine side of the car haven't had a job in awhile took my drug test for pepboys so hopefully i get me a job again to get the heart of the beast done this is just a lil update of how the car looks now

how it sits =( so sad

painting sum of the engine bay because it was scratched up really bad so hope it turns out good if not o well its my engine bay lol

igotvtec16

5+ Year Member
damn s**t is dusty like a motha f**ka haha.that kinda looks like a mugen exhaust tip??

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn s**t is dusty like a motha f**ka haha.that kinda looks like a mugen exhaust tip??
hahah ya man it is it has not seen the road since October:( sigh and no its a cheapo obx twin loop lol its rarely ever used i usually just run open exhaust

and im still waiting on the damn seat rails ahhh

IntegraGuy04

5+ Year Member
yo

yo looks good man...wish i could be down there helpin u out and what not o well got school...s**t

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ya thats cuz u a punk and u know cars are we more important aha

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bay looks awesome man, cant wait to see what im guessing will be a bad ass motor setup in there.:what:

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how the engine bay used to look like

passenger side

driver side

sigh no update on any motor parts yet still waiting on them to arrive and to get more money to finish this motor ahh

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Tasty Tasty =) GSR rods shot peened for extra strength hehe

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Been doing some small odds and ends on the car im setting up a rear diffuser temp to line up the holes and cut them out.

im also looking for a decently clean black carpet im going to cut the the carpet right under the seats so only the front will have carpeting i think it looks hot so let me know

here is a pic of the mock up

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't know if any of us like the look of diffusers, but I guess if you need 'em, you need 'em. Bay looks good, I'm contemplating on repainting my bay while my motor is out. Is it hard to remove everything and still know where it goes back when you put the motor in? What paint did you use?

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't know if any of us like the look of diffusers, but I guess if you need 'em, you need 'em. Bay looks good, I'm contemplating on repainting my bay while my motor is out. Is it hard to remove everything and still know where it goes back when you put the motor in? What paint did you use?
i actually like how they look idk im weird lol but naw not really everything comes out smoothly just make sure u tape the lines and sand sand sand that's all i can say because even if u use a cleaning solution it will not get all the oil off the bay and make sure u cover the rest of ur car cuz the dust and over spray gets everywhere

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did you use spray paint? My bay isn't even that bad, sounds like it might not even be worth it.

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ya i used spray paint with the filler primer that think stuff and allowed enough time in between coats whats recommended on the can its self. mhe if the motors out id would deff clean it up but i wanted somthing to do to my car and as u can see that engine bay looked like ass so i decided to give it a go came out the way i wanted it to took me a week to do because i was doing it when i had time though

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I think I'll just clean it up really good. Motor is out, so it's definetly the time to do it. I don't think I'm going to paint it though, it's not too bad.