EG-Owns You Build Thread

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ok so my custom pistons came in after a month and half wait thank god i order em early theres like a 2 month waiting list for these puppy's brand new for cp x forged pistons the comp is hmmm idk mwahahahah :lol:

the seat is on hold for me when i get the rest of the money :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

do work son

and the inside of the car were i have been grinding down all the rust and gunk is not going so well i think i may have to cut out the drivers side floor board and put in new metal because after i spray primer back over everything after getting it all clean rust has started to show back up

sigh

rust is a b***h

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if anyone is looking for seats for an eg i have some there the 95 si eg seats

i also have some h beams golden eagle rods for sale

and a LS head with 40k miles on it

pm for pics and prices

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u still got that turbo u were selling/

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no sorry sold that right before winter started

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

getting further its 4 degrees here really cold even with my garage heater it takes a while to warm up enough for me to paint in it

Konig16

5+ Year Member
Paint looks good bro cant wait to do mine.
Were going to be rollin deep this summer and i cant wait.
Anyway were 4sure going to one6 tommarow to pick up my motor & tranny!

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok so my custom pistons came in after a month and half wait thank god i order em early theres like a 2 month waiting list for these puppy's brand new for cp x forged pistons the comp is hmmm idk mwahahahah :lol:

the seat is on hold for me when i get the rest of the money :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

do work son

and the inside of the car were i have been grinding down all the rust and gunk is not going so well i think i may have to cut out the drivers side floor board and put in new metal because after i spray primer back over everything after getting it all clean rust has started to show back up

sigh

rust is a b***h
sick looking seat man. Is that in one6?Looks like it

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What paint did you use for the floor board? I used Milano Red from Dupi-Color.. I'm guessing you used the same?

-Jason

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The laquer primer you are using is porous, which allows moisture through it, and will always rust underneath the primer b/c it is outdated and sucks.

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What paint did you use for the floor board? I used Milano Red from Dupi-Color.. I'm guessing you used the same?

-Jason
no i didn't use milano red i used a lil brighter red to match the paint that im paint the outside of the car some time soon

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
almost done with the interior just need to touch up a few spots and spray the clear coat on the back of the car i will post pics once i get the rents camera my ish broke

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sorry for the dirtiness lol its so damn dusty its unreal

rear speaker brackets

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats sweet lol 2 hatches in the garage nice bulid

hell ya man that was 2.5 years ago back when i just got into cars my buddy was workin on his showing me the ropes

ya the builds on hold on account that i cant get a damn job around here really sucks :???:

EG-Owns you

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tax Return Checks FTW i dont have it mounted yet Still waiting on the buddy club seat rails said about 2 weeks they will be in

and is there any way that the mods can change this title to like EG-owns Build thread?