EJ8 Turbo Build

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice whip.
Thanks bro! I think you're the same guy that commented on my Reddit post! LOL

Damn, nice coupe bro! Im really diggin all your amazing work... Not really feeling the front tow hook but im just a retarded hater, lol but no all jokes aside, I love it very very clean ;)
I did the tow took so I could have a useable way to tow it from the front ( as the stock ones are un-usable due to the ride height ). I actually have used it twice now, it's not just there for "looks" it WILL tow the car. lol.

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yep, I was thinking i'd seen it before i decided to actually check.
Ha, yeap same one! Thanks for the love on both mediums! ha..

clean build! diggin the wheels, and the clean bay!
Thanks man, really means a lot!

PLANS FOR THIS WINTER:

suspension stuff:
ASR subframe brace : Silver/polishes
Roll bar : Thinking of going white on this, we'll see. I really haven't gotten the specs of it figured out yet.
LCAS : haven't decided which ones yet. I want function7, but DAM they're spendy
Sway bars : Thinking ASR
front and rear strut bars : Not sure on these yet.

ALSO, I may be buying a z6 block, head, and a y8 head. I'm not sure which combo I'd do, but I'm thinking of buying that and starting to build an engine, and shooting for more power. I haven't decided between just doing the bottom end and shooting for around 300whp+ or doing a full build and shoot for 500whp+. Althought I do want this to be a track car and really don't need mad power. But maybe building the top end could give me more low rpm power, due to faster and harder intake. But, that is yet to be decided.

Here's another bay pic for you guys :

Also, here's a dyno video so you guys can see it in action finally! haha. I'm hoping to get some video or something put together with some roll vids with my buddy's GoPro 1080p, :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k4SjZBAIII&feature=youtu.be

K00PA

Registered VIP
I did the tow took so I could have a useable way to tow it from the front ( as the stock ones are un-usable due to the ride height ). I actually have used it twice now, it's not just there for "looks" it WILL tow the car. lol.
Understandable, it just looks like its sticking out further then most Ive seen! Anyway i like the coupe tho, and I definitely would love for you to whore us out with mad pics, lol

I like it alot cause my first car was the same color...Damn how long ago that was! Brings back memories :D

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Understandable, it just looks like its sticking out further then most Ive seen! Anyway i like the coupe tho, and I definitely would love for you to whore us out with mad pics, lol

I like it alot cause my first car was the same color...Damn how long ago that was! Brings back memories :D
Ha, yea it does stick out more than most. But, it was made by a guy here in my town and I see it as supporting local business too. :D lol. But hey thanks for the compliments man, really appreciate it. :D

Moar pics you say?!

okay!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cleeeeeean!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

K00PA

Registered VIP
Ha, yea it does stick out more than most. But, it was made by a guy here in my town and I see it as supporting local business too. :D lol. But hey thanks for the compliments man, really appreciate it. :D
Oh okay...
Yea its always good to support local businesses cause it sets a big target for the state and city for the industry!

...love the ride tho, keep up the great work man cause you def make the sohc worth saving! :D (subscribed)

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Parts shipping in:

Polished ASR brace
Polished BLOX LCA's

Also thinking of getting :
white beaks tie bar
white strut bar...any suggestions on what kind?
C pillar bar

Also, new pic:

Jlpz88

Registered VIP
How in the f have I not seen this thread if I had four hAnds I'd give you four thumbs up lol

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How in the f have I not seen this thread if I had four hAnds I'd give you four thumbs up lol
ha, thanks man! :D

You may not have seen this thread because I sometimes have to take little breaks from this build to focus on school, my career, and other things that life brings along.

Update on the build:

The car is on jacks now and will be down for the season until next spring / summer

parts shipping in :

Password JDM rear strut tie bar
Megan Racing C Pillar Bar
Megan Racing B Pillar Bar
BLOX Polished Rear Lower Control Arms
Polished Blackworks Rear Subframe Brace

Can't wait until they are all here! Once they are here, I will be posting pics of them being put on and such!

Some things I've been thinking about :

- Steering wheel and hub - something Momo, NRG, or something, something simple and clean with a hub release
- Roll bar, and paint it white to match the wheels
- front password JDM 3 points strut bar, to match the back one
- vitara pistons, eagle rods, and ACL bearings and hit 300whp. So, with 300whp and suspension work I should be about ready for a track.

Anyways, once parts are here I will be posting many pics up! Stay tuned ya'll!

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I have some suspension parts in!

Megan Racing C Pillar Bar, PasswordJDM Rear Strut Tie Bar, Blackworks Racing Rear Subframe Brace, and BLOX Lower Control Arms

K00PA

Registered VIP
Nice, buddy! Lets see them on the car. The color will def compliment it well ;)

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes. I'm very excited about putting them on. I also think I'm going to run my open downpipe right out the side of the car.

I've just been so busy with school, work, and training to get much time for the car.

Speaking of which, this is me on halloween, as Zeus. lol. I was pretty proud to pull off a good Zeus. :D

My body is my other build, lol. I just don't have a thread for it. :p

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
She's back for the season!

I've put on the PasswordJDM rear upper strut tie bar.

I have yet to put on my Subframe brace and lower control arms, but they will be on so soon also.

I may have a C Pillar bar that is too short, I can't get it to reach the two points where they connect. :(

More updates to come.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Message a member on here, he's an s-mod. Username is Emerican. He had a c pillar bar that was too short but made it work with something. He could help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ceros

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks for the info, I messaged that user , hopefully I can get that pillar bar in and then hopefully this weekend I can get all the new suspension parts on.