endo617's 98 Civic LX Project: Balance

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good Endo. Car looked great at the Masstuning beach meet. We gotta get together some time and shoot the s**t again!

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Looks good Endo. Car looked great at the Masstuning beach meet. We gotta get together some time and shoot the s*** again!
Thanks man, interested in Autocross hit me up. April 25 is my first event guest are welcomed.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
what OZ wheels are those? I thought they were 5Zigen fn01r-cs, from the pic
I was talking about the OZ wheels on my Civic 4 door, and yes the ones in the pic are 5zigen FN01R-C

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
My Kenwood 6x9's are so damn clear. I love them. NGK wires and DC cover installed, extremely happy with the idle and throttle response compared to the garbage Duralast.

I need to repaint my valve cover, probably going to go with Satin Black

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Update: I was getting horrible gas mileage for a few weeks and was stump on what it could be, tried changing my driving habits but that wasn't it. Seems like changing my wires fixed it. I will have to do a full-empty to test mpg. Going to get a MSD cap and rotor and then I think I'll be good.

stupidhard

BOAT KNIGHT!
do you get gas at the same place every time? they keep good gas there if you do? i had a gas drinking problem for a short time last year. just bad gas, but the tune up and stuff i performed was worth it, got some good gas in it and i was up to bout 40mpg if i kept my foot off the loud pedal

stupidhard

BOAT KNIGHT!
i read this whole thread and youve done a great job with your sedan! clever brake conversion, makes me wanna go to my local pick-a-part and drop some cash!

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
do you get gas at the same place every time? they keep good gas there if you do? i had a gas drinking problem for a short time last year. just bad gas, but the tune up and stuff i performed was worth it, got some good gas in it and i was up to bout 40mpg if i kept my foot off the loud pedal
i read this whole thread and youve done a great job with your sedan! clever brake conversion, makes me wanna go to my local pick-a-part and drop some cash!
I get gas mainly at Sunoco and Mobil, always 93 octane. Also I was using duralast plugs because I had nology's but one broke and I was unemployed. Also thank you for looking through the until thing I'm flattered, those calipers only cost me $30 at the junkyard.

stupidhard

BOAT KNIGHT!
so how much larger are the cooper rotors and big calipers? think they would fit under a 15 inch konig candy?

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
DOOOD! im sold!
so how much larger are the cooper rotors and big calipers? think they would fit under a 15 inch konig candy?
It might tough to find 94-95 Acura Legend GS Dual Piston calipers but you can do the single piston and it still bites. I went from 10" to 11" rotors. I can get the link for the rotors they are good quality zinc coated and fairly cheap in price.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Fixed my passenger window, had to rewire it. Also detailed the bay, it had so much sand and salt(no filter :().

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good! Clean bays are always :thumbup: Try wet-sanding the header and try to get the gold color that they are suppose to be.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Looks good! Clean bays are always :thumbup: Try wet-sanding the header and try to get the gold color that they are suppose to be.
I'll be using a wire wire on a Dremel on the header. Doing it when I do my oil pan baffle, and Spoon Heat Barrier