Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

f4113n

Fu
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm driving my black 97 DX Coupe.

Is there anything I need to bring. I feel kinda bad that you spent 100 bucks and you told me to bring pop or chips. Is there anything else?

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im stoked...im going to get up in the mornin and wash my car ;)

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have to get up a 6 to go to orientation tomorrow but I'll try to get up a little earlier and wash my car a little bit. See you all tomorrow!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mavrick said:
im stoked...im going to get up in the mornin and wash my car ;)
Me too. It rained and got it all spotty the other day.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
I have to get up a 6 to go to orientation tomorrow but I'll try to get up a little earlier and wash my car a little bit. See you all tomorrow!
glad to hear your still commin tomorrow...and if anyone wants to roll from tacoma area let me know

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, god knows when, hopefully not too late but by golly I'll be there :lol:

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, ill save a hot dog for ya. and it shouldnt be burnt like the last ones :???: :lol:

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just so everyone knows, it's BEAUTIFUL here in Olympia :thumbs up

f4113n

Fu
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I'm gonna be there for sure. I'll be there on time too at Best Buy. And I'll most likely have a friend that shows up at the park. He can't make it to Best Buy but he said he will mett us at Yauger. He will be driving a 95 DX. His name is Matt.

P.S. Steven (tje 89 civic) wont be there. He's dippin out for my b***h ex girlfriend so he can hang out with her. How f**ked up is that?

P.P.S. Does anyone have any ClubCivic.com stickers? I only need like 1. I'll give someone a couple bucks for it.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f4113n said:
Yeah I'm gonna be there for sure. I'll be there on time too at Best Buy. And I'll most likely have a friend that shows up at the park. He can't make it to Best Buy but he said he will mett us at Yauger. He will be driving a 95 DX. His name is Matt.

P.S. Steven (tje 89 civic) wont be there. He's dippin out for my b***h ex girlfriend so he can hang out with her. How f**ked up is that?
Kick him in the balls!

Just let your friend know to come to the dirtworks entrance past apple park appartments, not the gravel-pit entrance.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
at least its not rainin this time =) ima go grab teh cooler and bbq. ill see you guys at 1. and incase someone sees me i drive a red 97 coupe. black bumper and i have cc stickers on teh windows. :D

f4113n

Fu
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I forgot to get some pics!!!!!!!!!! I brought a camera just for the meet!!!!!!!!!!! If I could kick myself in the face then I would kick myself unconcious! Let's have a meet tomorrow so I can take some pics then everyone can go home lol. Just kiddin. But I am hella pissed.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha, I have no problem with anyone hanging out again, but Jason told me "people have things to do." :P

f4113n

Fu
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
<------That guy has to work lol, I was just jokin about meeting up tomorrow. But yeah that was pretty tight. And apparently.

Mario Kart 64 < Super Smash Bros. :thumbdown

WEEEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hope that one guy, Scott, with the red '97 hatchie with the cf hood signs up. He was pretty cool and it was good to happen to find another person to hang out with.

I really want to see what can be done with his paint too. It looked good, just a little clarity issue that should be able to be taken care of. =)

Sorry if I ended up a bit withdrawn into the meet though. I started having back spasms pretty bad through my shoulder probably from no back support on the picnic tables all day or something.

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s**t! I really should start checking this forum more often. I didn't even realize there's a meet yesterday till I got a pm today from jason. ARGH! I would've requested yesterday off if I knew and buy bunch of crap from Costco for the meet! AARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH GR!

Next time, you guys should do something fun, like drive from WA to OR and stuff for two days meet.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd be down with that since I go to oregon like twice a month anyway. The meet was pretty cool, I had fun :thumbs up

Hopefully see amy and jason at warped tour :thumbs up
maybe if we cruise back to washington together we could find a cool place along the highway to take some pictures...theres some cool scenery on that drive

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Going-West said:
I'd be down with that since I go to oregon like twice a month anyway. The meet was pretty cool, I had fun :thumbs up

Hopefully see amy and jason at warped tour :thumbs up
maybe if we cruise back to washington together we could find a cool place along the highway to take some pictures...theres some cool scenery on that drive

the drive from WA into OR sucks a big sweaty donkey nut at night time right now

it took me just over 2 hours to move just under 3 miles last night.
they're doing all sort of construction, and I5 south turns from three lanes into one
if any of you plan on doing some driving from wa to or i'd suggest looking up the traffic and ways to avoid that section of i5... sure wish i would have

f4113n

Fu
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I hope that one guy, Scott, with the red '97 hatchie with the cf hood signs up. He was pretty cool and it was good to happen to find another person to hang out with.
He was uber quiet. But it was still cool that he showed up. :thumbs up

Next time I see any of you, I am asking nicely to....

PUNCH ME IN THE FACE for not taking any pics!!!!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Going-West said:
Yeah, I'm still kinda almost weirded out that it was only for one day.

Oh yeah, and Scott (the guy with the purple hatchie)'s brother is going up north with Scott and Jason today to check out a possible car for him. Apparently he already has one, but it's a piece. They're up there right now. From the sounds of it it doesn't sound like the seller wants to sell the car though. :???:
f4113n said:
He was uber quiet. But it was still cool that he showed up. :thumbs up

Next time I see any of you, I am asking nicely to....

PUNCH ME IN THE FACE for not taking any pics!!!!
Yeah, he had a nice car. I really want to see what that 3M stuff can do to his paint!