Ever been hated on?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
People give me s**t on a daily basis for having a tow hook.

And at school this 1 kid pee'd on my car multiple times.
Id rip his d**k off and shove it up his ass if some kid pissed on my car

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
People give me s**t on a daily basis for having a tow hook.

And at school this 1 kid pee'd on my car multiple times.
WOW.

Stand up for yourself, you giant walking vah-jay-jay.

Id piss on your car too if i knew you wouldnt do anything about it.

Kill his family.

1991civicb16

Wow, sounds like you guys need to be nicer to people around you lol.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all the time in the mod lounge..

and moved!

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yup ive been hated on. Right in front of my house.

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't know why anyone would do such a thing to such a nice looking EM1. Im shocked.

My side markers have been stolen. I've had my system jacked along with a kicker 10" sub and cross overs. It was a pretty bad feeling getting my audio set up jacked. It took me a while to recover. I currently have a 12' sub in the trunk. Now I make sure my trunk pop lever is disabled at all times. I have a jvc deck now, I detatch the faceplate whenever needed, unlike before. I used to be lazy with detaching my previous face plate. I also got my trunk keyed, but the damage was very superficial. I cant even really see the damage anymore.

I have also had a coworker call my ride a rice rocket. My car is anti rice, and it has a stock engine. Some people are just ignorant. He drives a RSX, funny huh...

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Guess its time for the quarterly "why do people hate on hondas" thread from the noobs. pretty much where it stands...you drive a honda...you're gonna catch s**t. because while some civics are impressive, the majority arent...and that majority deserves to get hated on.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Guess its time for the quarterly "why do people hate on hondas" thread from the noobs. pretty much where it stands...you drive a honda...you're gonna catch s**t. because while some civics are impressive, the majority arent...and that majority deserves to get hated on.
Ding ding ding!

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**k haters.
back when my dx was stock:
2 tires were slashed for no reason.
then when i put on my crisp new exhaust:
4 days later i walk outside my house to go to work, and
my windshield got a rock tossed at it..
a week passes and some a-hole put some rocks down my muffler,
dont even ask me how long it took to get them out.
but i am thankful however that the worst hasnt happened.
i.e. being stolen!! or anything stolen from it..

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My car was keyed once. One long ass streak down to bare metal starting from the driver side fender to the gas cap. I was so pissed. Other than that, nothing.

Actually, for the very few mods my car has, a lot of people have complimented me on my car. No one has ever "hated".

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Actually... in the 8 years I've owned my car, it has never been "hated on"... To the contrary, I get a lot of compliments.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Actually... in the 8 years I've owned my car, it has never been "hated on"... To the contrary, I get a lot of compliments.
This. I have had two EM2's, neither of which were ever hated on, and I did get the occasional compliment. I think all you 6th genners got it wrong :lol:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This. I have had two EM2's, neither of which were ever hated on, and I did get the occasional compliment. I think all you 6th genners got it wrong :lol:
and what's funny is that the 7th gen is the redheaded stepchild of the civic enthusiast circle or used to be anyway. :lol: