f**k a LS swap

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn motherfucker! :shock: You got lucky! Do you know if the motor is any good?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
some people cant afford a GSR.
wtf???
injector clips will be ran under the intake and through in between the runners, i will try to hide as many wires as possible
the AEBS manifold is designed for them to run like that, but they make it so tight, it becomes a real b***h to get the clips through the hole they leave you:

EF Honda EF

i thought wire tucks werent you. Looked good besides the fact of how dirty the engine bay was. im glad you decided to do a tuck.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i might pull the head off today some time, need to take the car up to the carwash to pressure wash the bay(my pressure washer hose has a hole in it)

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so, i just realized, the harness on the motor must be OBD2, because there is only 1 dissy plug, so that means i need a OBD2 GSR dissy? or can i get a OBD1 and rewire it?

working on pulling the head now...

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just got done pulling the head.

head gasket looks good,combustion chamber #3(2 one in form T-belt) is a little wet, and has the most build up, so i am thinking its the rings

pics:

Last edited:

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
so, i just realized, the harness on the motor must be OBD2, because there is only 1 dissy plug, so that means i need a OBD2 GSR dissy? or can i get a OBD1 and rewire it?

working on pulling the head now...
u can run obd-1 and re-wire it....thats what i did. or u can run obd-2....whatever u want. what do the injector clips look like?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the ECU is a OBD1 USDM P72
it was in the car, so i pulled it when i got the motor, either way its getting chipped and i am running crome on it.