Featured Ride Contest #1

Who do you think should win our Featured Ride contest?

• civicSIcoupe

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • mportedcivicsi

Votes: 45 29.8%
  • civhatch92

Votes: 39 25.8%
  • JohnS

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • svcivicsv

• 00_Civic_Ex

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
I want to run sometime... just not against an EBP.... IMO EBP > FBP..

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I swear... If I don't lose this I'm gonna be pissed.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump for votes! if you haven't yet, get on it! lots of clean cars in this contest for sure.

Numero Uno bc it's cleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaan as heck. Maybe next month I'll throw my car in.
thank you kindly.

kinda off topic, but I have ASR subframe brace and 24mm sway bar on my car, makes a huge difference,,, worth the money...
yeah thats what i was thinking of getting, or an itr sway bar.. not sure yet.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking like a good race! Thanks for the votes everyone. Keep them coming for your choice ride!

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
voted #2 because i always liked ebp si's and its nice to see all the jdm bling put to use and i'm in love with the starks.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All were nice so my wife voted for me =)

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sad to see the lack of love for the turbo on my build, might I add it puts down 403 whp @ 17psi =)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sad to see the lack of love for the turbo on my build, might I add it puts down 403 whp @ 17psi =)
I actually like your car, but it's the appearance that isn't doing it for me. Wow factor for me personally is how it looks, inside and out. Yours is still nicer than mine though!

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i might ad, your starks are my fav. :lol:

voted for you simply because of the "boost factor" :P
Aw thanks! :mrgreen:

I actually like your car, but it's the appearance that isn't doing it for me. Wow factor for me personally is how it looks, inside and out. Yours is still nicer than mine though!
IMO plain OEM goodness is much better... attracts less attention being a sleeper!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aw thanks! :mrgreen:

IMO plain OEM goodness is much better... attracts less attention being a sleeper!
Um, have you seen my car? I feel the same about oem. Your rims however, are not. That's honestly what killed it for me. and the exhaust and needing a wire tuck.

But i'm not ripping on your car, just stating why i didn't choose it. Your car is still definitely nice.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Pshht, I voted for his car. I think cars are meant to be driven, not looked at. Yes, #2 takes his car to the track, which is why it was hard not to choose him. I think that #1 and #2 look nicer than civichatch92's car, but I just can't deny a vote to the ONLY car that has a turbo :what:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
We have an update. The winner of each competition will also have a picture of their car, of their choosing, displayed in our banner!!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lovin civicSIcoupe's car. Love the look of it and the stance, plus the orange lugs set it off.