Featured Ride Contest #2

Who do you think should win our Featured Ride contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea. Update the pictures in your members garage, and let me know. I'll update them.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tough vote. Ended up thinking about which one I would like as a DD and enjoy without to much attention.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Done.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I had to vote for mugenej8. I really like Eran's Del Sol, but I'm not a fan of the wheels. That was the only drawback.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm glad my Starks lost out to Rota's. :P

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh dear God, I double checked that before I voted!!! I don't know if I was looking at the wrong parts list or what, but I was mistaken somewhere. Oh well, the benefit of being a Super Mod is that I can change my vote :D

Mugenej8

Amongst other things....
:stfusmack:ERAN = Hater

Not rushing things but i am looking for new set of clean Advan RG1, BBS Lm, Te37, RPF1, Mugen M7 or M10.

so please some bashing on my ride when i spent a lot of time sweat and money making it the way it looks now from Complete Stock.
Was i Bashing on your ride NO! not at all i actually complimented it. there are things here and there i dont like but who am i to judge.

so i ask nicely please stop hating. this is the problem with Honda owners.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
He's not hating, he's just stating his opinion.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, hating would be me saying things out of jealousy or untruth.

I'm stating my opinion, and I'm chuckling at the fact that he said you needed legit WHEELS ... but the rest of your fake parts are fine. Wasn't against you, it was more a joke at HIS taste.

Caaalllmmm.

PS - "but who am i to judge"

We're all the judges. This is a user-submitted contest open to the public. And you're winning. So don't be all sour grapes.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so please some bashing on my ride when i spent a lot of time sweat and money making it the way it looks now from Complete Stock.
Was i Bashing on your ride NO! not at all i actually complimented it. there are things here and there i dont like but who am i to judge.

so i ask nicely please stop hating. this is the problem with Honda owners.
i think all of us modded our cars from stock, or harder, from a rice bucket.. so don't think your transformation is anything out of the ordinary. oh btw your a honda owner to so good job bashing yourself LOL. i simply don't like fake wheels, thats my personal taste, i think theyre cheap, heavy (mainly), and are an insult to the scene.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't get why people think rota's are fake wheels.. They're just as big of a retail seller as anyone else. Who cares if they have the same look as another wheel, that's the market for you. People like cheaper good looking wheels, rather than 1k per rim that looks the same.

Mugenej8

i think all of us modded our cars from stock, or harder, from a rice bucket.. so don't think your transformation is anything out of the ordinary. oh btw your a honda owner to so good job bashing yourself LOL. i simply don't like fake wheels, thats my personal taste, i think theyre cheap, heavy (mainly), and are an insult to the scene.
:lol: from the guy who was rolling with slips

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I don't get why people think rota's are fake wheels.. They're just as big of a retail seller as anyone else. Who cares if they have the same look as another wheel, that's the market for you. People like cheaper good looking wheels, rather than 1k per rim that looks the same.
This is what the Rota's should look like...

And this is what they looked like after the dude drag raced with them....

Just sayin....

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:???:

Status
Not open for further replies.