From START to END. (TIMELINE)

dummycivic

5+ Year Member
s**t looks like it sleeping on the ground but why you posting picture of my car? my shipgoing to get slammmmmmmmed too

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its good to know that my hard work has not gone unnoticed. ... this is my younger brother's car that I'm putting together at the moment. its not going to stay silver for long.

teaser:

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
new project?
not really... just a little something that i'm playing with at the moment. There might be a chance I will bring back the black coupe though. i miss it.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I STILL fail to understand how you were able to go ANYWHERE with your car that low.. Im not nearly that low and my tranny case and oilpan have scars :|

Hell, i scrape my stock exhaust piping in some areas, and you had an aftermarket catback.. go figure. :what:

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I STILL fail to understand how you were able to go ANYWHERE with your car that low.. Im not nearly that low and my tranny case and oilpan have scars :|

Hell, i scrape my stock exhaust piping in some areas, and you had an aftermarket catback.. go figure. :what:
um..... i pretty much had to re-learn how to drive a car... but a slammed one. Not to mention I had to relearn how to drive it in Fitchburg, Massachusetts(Only that second hill-y-est city in the U.S.).

daboyu978

Banned
good thing for you that it doesnt snow over at texas but hot ass f**k. i wanna go down to houston so i can f**k mad hot asian girls lol

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sad moment fro CC....that was one beautiful coupe- you did well to her. sad to see it go.

civicturbo91

professional bitchslapper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what kind of rims are those at the marcus dairy meet? i have them but dont know what thier called. lol

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sad moment fro CC....that was one beautiful coupe- you did well to her. sad to see it go.
thanks man.... She is waiting for me at home... she might just come back to life with a new heart.
old picture:

ZrJdmDa9

5+ Year Member
yea man it def was ur car was just like so away from everryone elses...good idea on ur part lol

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Dont part ur s**t out man. ....
i love this car man specially that drop man i always wanted my civic witht htta drop but i live in new york u already know the pot holes.....
damn man stay with that coupe man 4 real......:x:x:x

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Dont part ur s**t out man. ....
i love this car man specially that drop man i always wanted my civic witht htta drop but i live in new york u already know the pot holes.....
damn man stay with that coupe man 4 real......:x:x:x

hahaha. man, you are only four or five months late on the news... its already been parted out. But im putting it back together with a new motor./