Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
these are some weak stories. geez. nothign has involved drinking so far wtf

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not really to funny but I was helping one of my old "friends" before he screwed me over with this older nova. We were dropping the rear axel out on a trailer well luckily I was wearing some leather work gloves cause the moment he loosened everything on his side and it went to drop without me figuring how heavy it was I got pulled down and had it smash on my left pointer finger. It hurt but didn't seem that bad. We continued working on the car until my finger started getting warm then I noticed fingers next to it had a strange feeling. My blood had filled up the finger hole and was starting to run over into my others lol.
I had a similar history, I was adjusting the carburator of my dad's '79 mustang, I was working from the left side of the engine bay but I cant reach a bolt, so I moved to the front of the car, with my left hand working on the carburator and with the right hand supporting me on the radiator, the I heard a knocking sound and I step back looking for the cause of the sound, I didn't found anything so I continue working on the carb but this time with the right hand and supporting me with the left one, then I saw some kind of red liquid on the carb and said wtf, the I saw my thumb bleeding like a fountain but I didn't feel anything until I saw the blood:shock:

matty62

alright i have a family member that doesnt know anything about cars so she put oil in her car but she kept going tell it filled up coming out the vavle cover lol

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my friend dicided he wanted to do my front shocks with I did the rears, needless to say he did not look over the instructions for the aftermarket top hats and stuff and ends up leaving the bushings on the shock instead of on the top hat so when he put everything back together it looked right till we dropped it and the strut post stuck 4 inches up past the fender. then he tried to tell me that was how it needed to be. thats my drinking while working story. not to funny just stupid and I re did it right.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
alright i have a family member that doesnt know anything about cars so she put oil in her car but she kept going tell it filled up coming out the vavle cover lol
Holy s**t.... How much did she put in? That's a serious amount of oil!

my friend dicided he wanted to do my front shocks with I did the rears, needless to say he did not look over the instructions for the aftermarket top hats and stuff and ends up leaving the bushings on the shock instead of on the top hat so when he put everything back together it looked right till we dropped it and the strut post stuck 4 inches up past the fender. then he tried to tell me that was how it needed to be. thats my drinking while working story. not to funny just stupid and I re did it right.
Haha I did that the first time I was installing my shock/spring setup. The top of the shock came through the top and I was like, "wtf...the car isn't supposed to be this low!". My friends and I stood around for like 20 minutes trying to figure out wtf was wrong and we finally realized we forgot one of the washers under the top hat.

matty62

haha i have no ideal but i think she got tired of putting oil in so she asked my dad how much f**king oil does a car take and my dad goes what do u mean and she was like ive been putting oil in this damn car and wont seem to fill up wtf... lets just say she had alot of oil in the car... im glad she didnt sit there like one of the guys in the post that takes it out by wiping the dip stick lol

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Someones gotta have more stories...

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I put a duck caller on my friends BOV.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Condoms will f**k up the car.... duck caller is better.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
we were all drunk one night , and we were putting some lowering springs on a car, and my buddy was looking at the intake and said to take that black box off and put a stocking over it. seemed like a good idea, so we did it. cranked it up, sucked the stocking into the intake . fail

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was tightening my shock down on the front, and my hand slips from the wrench and smack the dust shield on the brake set up. Needless to say, half of my nail was chopped off. s**t sucked.

Decipher

Registered VIP
haha i have no ideal but i think she got tired of putting oil in so she asked my dad how much f***ing oil does a car take and my dad goes what do u mean and she was like ive been putting oil in this damn car and wont seem to fill up wtf... lets just say she had alot of oil in the car... im glad she didnt sit there like one of the guys in the post that takes it out by wiping the dip stick lol

I did this^. It was my first car, a buick lesabre... I was maybe 17. I took it to get the oil changed and didn't understand that they put oil back in it after draining the old stuff! Luckily one of the shop guys saw me buying the 5 quarts after getting my keys back, then proceeded to find me in the parking lot pouring the 10th quart into my motor. Hey, at least I was putting the oil in the right hole and not down the f**king power steering or coolant reservoir.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just a couple weeks ago I decided to top off the windshield fluid in my RDX. Popped the hood and saw that the reservoir was at the 1/2 mark, so I proceeded to dump in washer fluid until it was full. Put the cap back on and realized it was the radiator coolant reservoir :smackself. Don't know what I was thinking (obviously wasn't), so I had to siphon it all out and put in new coolant.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just a couple weeks ago I decided to top off the windshield fluid in my RDX. Popped the hood and saw that the reservoir was at the 1/2 mark, so I proceeded to dump in washer fluid until it was full. Put the cap back on and realized it was the radiator coolant reservoir :smackself. Don't know what I was thinking (obviously wasn't), so I had to siphon it all out and put in new coolant.
:bluelol: good thing you didn't drive like that LOL