crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There's always the good ol' "hook up the horn circuit to the brakes" too :what:

honda_skater

My dad and I were changing the fuel filter in my truck, and while my dad was under the filter, he took the hose off the filter and got a face full of fuel. I was laughing my ass off and he just sat there quietly for a couple of minutes, and he gets out from under the truck and says, son of a b*tch. I finished the rest myself.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
1. I was trying to get a stubborn hose clamp off with some needle-nosed pliers(first mistake), and I decided to pinch and pull up towards my face (second mistake), the pliers slipped(surprise) and I stabbed myself about a 1/4 inch above and to the right of my right eyeball(strike three, yer out!). It bled a ton and I almost passed out cuz it freaked me out so bad lol.

2. A few months later, I was installing my catback exhaust. I went to take off the catalytic converter bolts, and pulled the ratchet towards my face (seeing a pattern?). Well the bolt broke, and I smacked my chin with the ratchet handle, busting my chin open about a half inch.

EDIT: oh ya
3. I was breaking a bolt free on a caliper, and when it broke free, my thumb on the ratchet handle got smashed on a corner of sheet metal in the fender (randomly sticking out of the fenderwell). Anyway it went right thru my thumbnail - and the rubber glove - and hit the tip of the bone, leaving me with a half inch gash right in the center of my thumbnail that was bleeding like crazy and hurt so fricken bad...sheesh I am so dumb sometimes

civicspencer

Registered VIP
1. I was trying to get a stubborn hose clamp off with some needle-nosed pliers(first mistake), and I decided to pinch and pull up towards my face (second mistake), the pliers slipped(surprise) and I stabbed myself about a 1/4 inch above and to the right of my right eyeball(strike three, yer out!). It bled a ton and I almost passed out cuz it freaked me out so bad lol.

2. A few months later, I was installing my catback exhaust. I went to take off the catalytic converter bolts, and pulled the ratchet towards my face (seeing a pattern?). Well the bolt broke, and I smacked my chin with the ratchet handle, busting my chin open about a half inch.

EDIT: oh ya
3. I was breaking a bolt free on a caliper, and when it broke free, my thumb on the ratchet handle got smashed on a corner of sheet metal in the fender (randomly sticking out of the fenderwell). Anyway it went right thru my thumbnail - and the rubber glove - and hit the tip of the bone, leaving me with a half inch gash right in the center of my thumbnail that was bleeding like crazy and hurt so fricken bad...sheesh I am so dumb sometimes
Damn!! Haha to much thrust not being handled haha

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.877303,-99.509390

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When I worked at Jiffy Lube I would always f**k with the new guys.

*Take the hot dipstick out, tell them to check something and as they were bent over, lay the dipstick on the back of their neck.

* Wait until the lower bay was under the oil filter and drop the hot oil on him. Classic.

* Honk horn while they were working.

* Put the washer fluid nozzle in their pocket and spray.

Then i would get f**ked with.

*They'd tie my shoes to the safety net

* Smack my toes with a 2in combo wrench

Good times.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When I worked at Jiffy Lube I would always f*** with the new guys.

*Take the hot dipstick out, tell them to check something and as they were bent over, lay the dipstick on the back of their neck.

* Wait until the lower bay was under the oil filter and drop the hot oil on him. Classic.

* Honk horn while they were working.

* Put the washer fluid nozzle in their pocket and spray.

Then i would get f***ed with.

*They'd tie my shoes to the safety net

* Smack my toes with a 2in combo wrench

Good times.
One of the many reasons why I refuse to take my car to Jiffy Lube.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Didn't Jiffy Lube go out of business? I think it was a local news channel that rigged a car with hidden camera's all over it and sent it in to Jiffy Lube to get "fixed". The "mechanics" popped the hood, walked away, left it sit for a few hours, then closed the hood and told them it was done.

And that's why it's very hard for me to find mechanics I can trust....

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Damn!! Haha to much thrust not being handled haha
lol ya but u only make the mistakes once!

A story my buddy told me today when I told him about this thread: The first time he changed oil (he was like 15) he drained all the tranny fluid out of his brothers Jeep Liberty, and when his dad checked the oil he was like "LOL WUT?" (ok maybe not exactly that) and they had a good laugh:oops:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I once had a Female co worker goto to autozone for Turn signal fluid =)
I've had a girl come in for that when I worked at O'Reilly's, and I had to be the bad guy going "Hun, there's no such thing..." She turned bright red and yelled "GODDAMNIT DERRICK!" then stormed out.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've had a girl come in for that when I worked at O'Reilly's, and I had to be the bad guy going "Hun, there's no such thing..." She turned bright red and yelled "GODDAMNIT DERRICK!" then stormed out.
You say "hun"?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Awww she's so cute.

emerican

Registered VIP
I live in the south so people always say hun and stuff like that lol i guess im just used to it.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I personally don't hear it too often. My old high school gym teacher called everyone "honey" and he was an older guy. He'd put his hand on your lower back when he said it too. That was pretty weird...