TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DjTripp said:
RE4: never pressed start
Best game ever

I just got a ps3 with tony hawk and ridge racer, play 'em for about 2hrs at a time whenever I get a chance

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Going-West said:
Blasphemy!!

Half life is my favorite game ever...never heard of Americas Army though...I'll look it up.
Yeah, ok, maybe that was a stretch, because CS is still pretty damned bad ass, but I was saying that for emphasis. I guess that was taking it a bit overboard lol. Its a way more realistic version of Counter Strike... Its really addictive though too

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
didnt read this entire thread....

i wouldnt call myself addicted, although lately i cant stop playing MGS2 :what:

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
back in the earlier years of highschool, counter strike was the game i was addicted too.. i dont want to even talk about it

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EG-Owns you said:
true hardcore gamer would of beat most of em :D lol

well only couple more days and WOW BC comes out woot
I concur. My lag in gaming all started as soon as I started college. I just didn't have time. Weekends were my days to rest..thus I did not play games. Now I'm trying to catch up because I figure I'd best not get a next gen system until i beat my current gen games

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TheWingMang said:
Best game ever

I just got a ps3 with tony hawk and ridge racer, play 'em for about 2hrs at a time whenever I get a chance

That's what everyone tells me. Man I need to start gaming

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I consider myself less of an addict now. Only certain games, and I can control myself. I played a LOT of GT4 last year. I still play Halo and Guitar Hero 2 a LOT at times.

I don't have a PC to handle PC games anymore, and that's probably good.

I was f**king ADDICTED to: Unreal Tourny for PC, Diablo II for PC, Phantasy Star Online V.1 and V.2 for Sega Dreamcast back in the day.

Unreal Tourny for PC in like late 90s... I was wicked good, played in some clan and was on a bunch of online brackets. Played locally at an arcade/LAN party. Won.

Diablo II was just a cult thing. Me + friend = online together, f**king destroyed. Sold items on eBay, still have my characters.

I had 2 legit 99 Barbs, 3 legit 99 Sorcs, etc. Tons of f**king weapons, specialty stuff. Had a weapon-runner Necromancer that had like 615% magic find, legit. I was ADDICTED.

Phantasy Star Online v.1 and v.2 for Dreamcast, don't even get me started. There's a reason I refuse to buy/look at Phantasy Star Universe for console/PC right now. I KNOW I will get addicted.

I had level 99 RAcast and 99 HUmar through v1, my RAcast was 189 and HUmar 177 in v.2 before Sega closed their online server down. f**king. Addicted.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hatch_Of_Doom said:
I consider myself less of an addict now. Only certain games, and I can control myself. I played a LOT of GT4 last year. I still play Halo and Guitar Hero 2 a LOT at times.

I don't have a PC to handle PC games anymore, and that's probably good.

I was f**king ADDICTED to: Unreal Tourny for PC, Diablo II for PC, Phantasy Star Online V.1 and V.2 for Sega Dreamcast back in the day.

Unreal Tourny for PC in like late 90s... I was wicked good, played in some clan and was on a bunch of online brackets. Played locally at an arcade/LAN party. Won.

Diablo II was just a cult thing. Me + friend = online together, f**king destroyed. Sold items on eBay, still have my characters.

I had 2 legit 99 Barbs, 3 legit 99 Sorcs, etc. Tons of f**king weapons, specialty stuff. Had a weapon-runner Necromancer that had like 615% magic find, legit. I was ADDICTED.

Phantasy Star Online v.1 and v.2 for Dreamcast, don't even get me started. There's a reason I refuse to buy/look at Phantasy Star Universe for console/PC right now. I KNOW I will get addicted.

I had level 99 RAcast and 99 HUmar through v1, my RAcast was 189 and HUmar 177 in v.2 before Sega closed their online server down. f**king. Addicted.

unreal tournament, ftmfw! that game seriously... yeah... wow... it's a drug. i'm glad i stopped playing. i'd be like that vid of the little german kid who went nuts. :lol:

DjTripp said:
I concur. My lag in gaming all started as soon as I started college. I just didn't have time. Weekends were my days to rest..thus I did not play games. Now I'm trying to catch up because I figure I'd best not get a next gen system until i beat my current gen games

joe asked me that. "what're you gonna do when that game comes out next month and you're in school?"

my response was "......"

persona 3 comes out in february... and that's totally not fair if i don't have time to play it. that game looks hella fun. >.<

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have to admit it... I'm addicted to Black & White 2 now. Call me weird.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:shock:

i saw the first black and white. weird game. always wanted to play it.

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akiahara96 said:
:shock:

i saw the first black and white. weird game. always wanted to play it.
It is so crazy. Don't even get me started talking about it, it turns into like an hour long conversation. :rolf:

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha, well, that's fine with me. i don't need to crave another video game at the moment. :d

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akiahara96 said:
unreal tournament, ftmfw! that game seriously... yeah... wow... it's a drug. i'm glad i stopped playing. i'd be like that vid of the little german kid who went nuts. :lol:

joe asked me that. "what're you gonna do when that game comes out next month and you're in school?"

my response was "......"

persona 3 comes out in february... and that's totally not fair if i don't have time to play it. that game looks hella fun. >.<
no more gaming for you yo

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got so fuggin addicted to BF2 and BF2142 for a while there that that was all I would do when I came home. Now I am waiting for Supreme Commander to come out so I can play that. PC gaming ownz all! Used to fly FS2004 a lot for Virtual Southwest Airlines and fly the same routes and schedules as the real world airline too. That was fun for a while. I saw that they are supposedly gonna release DUKE NUKEM FOREVER soon which was due to be released in 2001. LMFAO!

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Redbone said:
I got so fuggin addicted to BF2 and BF2142 for a while there that that was all I would do when I came home. Now I am waiting for Supreme Commander to come out so I can play that. PC gaming ownz all! Used to fly FS2004 a lot for Virtual Southwest Airlines and fly the same routes and schedules as the real world airline too. That was fun for a while. I saw that they are supposedly gonna release DUKE NUKEM FOREVER soon which was due to be released in 2001. LMFAO!
ahh.. I'm just getting back into BF2.

i think i have ~118 hours in. not too bad considering i bought it the day it came out 1+years ago.
~2 hours a week.

BTW how is 2142?
worth buying?

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RICDOGG said:
ahh.. I'm just getting back into BF2.

i think i have ~118 hours in. not too bad considering i bought it the day it came out 1+years ago.
~2 hours a week.

BTW how is 2142?
worth buying?
2142 is pretty badass, to me its definitely worth buying

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my husbands all into 2142... but he just got call of duty 3... so.. he's been playing that a lot lately.

>.<

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akiahara96 said:
my husbands all into 2142... but he just got call of duty 3... so.. he's been playing that a lot lately.

>.<
lol husbands plural?

ask him.. if he was gonna buy 2142 or COD3.. what would he get.

i was looking at getting COD3 for PS3...but i think i like having my FPS on computer.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
husbands = husband's.

whooooopsies on me.

i think he'll say CoD 3, but i'll ask him. ;)