GarageBuilt quest to build a PFWD EF! (56k go nap)

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Fast and Furious just gave nitrous a bad rep. I guess people associate it with ricers, idk. I'm excited about it tho. I think most people don't want to take the time to figure out how to do it right since boosting is so much more common and info is easier to get in general. Or maybe its just a phase, who knows?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fast and Furious just gave nitrous a bad rep. I guess people associate it with ricers, idk. I'm excited about it tho. I think most people don't want to take the time to figure out how to do it right since boosting is so much more common and info is easier to get in general. Or maybe its just a phase, who knows?
domestics love nitrous. the v8s can handle 150-250 shots since they are so solid and durable. actually a friend of mine just built a stroked motor with a 250 shot

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
domestics love nitrous. the v8s can handle 150-250 shots since they are so solid and durable. actually a friend of mine just built a stroked motor with a 250 shot
I know a few people who use it, I was saying that in general people joke more about nitrous than actual use it.

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well the thing is people are so uneducated about nitrous. They just see stupid ignorant people slap some zex kit on their car and blow the s**t up. Nitrous is no different than turbo, supercharger, ect...if you do it THE RIGHT WAY its just as safe as the rest of them. It also can cost just as much too lol You shall see maybe by the end of this thread people will wanna run N20 on their car.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i already want to run it, except the wrong way. i just want to throw a 50 shot on untuned for a little bit. everyone hated that idea in my thread lol

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay well after a case of everything that can go wrong did go wrong...I finally got the motor in. I have minor stuff I need to do like fix the top radiator hose and redesign the the catch can. I still need to tackle the race header which ill design later but stay tuned!

stay tuned for more!! wooo

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel special seeing this before it was on here but

well my first question is why didnt you plus the harness up awhile? thats basically the purpose of the quick release harness, and its just about 20x easier.

and ill take that header when you are done! it would look perfect in my engine bay =)

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel special seeing this before it was on here but

well my first question is why didnt you plus the harness up awhile? thats basically the purpose of the quick release harness, and its just about 20x easier.

and ill take that header when you are done! it would look perfect in my engine bay =)
Im doing all the wiring coming up. I have to replace a sensor I broke lol and I need a OBD1 coolant sensor on the back of the block.

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn today my car went viral! holy s**t it made it around the world and back in 12h lol

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good to see this finally together... ive been lurking on this thread since it first started.

the detail is amazing man, love everything about it!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha thats awesome that its getting internet famous

so since that catch can wont work, what ya doing with it?

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait...what did I miss?
it was posted by like 5 major company/big name facebooks, found on like 15 different websites and 20 different countries that I know of. I got like 200 friend requests behind it and a ton of new contacts lol.

ANYWAYS HEADER IS FOR SALE! Spread the word need to get rid of this thing.

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol well find someone who don't n tell them ill sell it new in the box 415.00 shipped in the US.

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn bro s**t looks amazing you have done the H badge well. I cant wait to see when the whole project is complete. whats next on the list?