***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I could find the thread. I dont think i made much of a stink about it around here.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I could find the thread. I dont think i made much of a stink about it around here.
Wait... How many motors and transmissions did you go through? :lol: Refresh my memory! :P

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1 motor and like 2 transmissions and 1 rebuilt one.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hector hates us or his Gmail, deff one of the two....

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think Hector doesnt want to hang with us anymore.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

Alberto521

Just call me Alberto
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I havent been on this site on a while...

Whats new with me?

I work at a bank
im 21
last semester and i get my assosiates
im joinning the NAVY

Oh, and i bought a new car

=)

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im getting divorced. Thats all that happening in my life.

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do you guys think its possible to source a healthy gsr swap for around 2k or less?

Sent From EVO LTE

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not much going on here. The hatchies are garaged for the winter as of tomorrow. I think I have a wiring short with the brake lights on the white hatch. I dunno.. I haven't been able to tool around with it much at all since I got back from vacation. After all, Angelina comes first!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not much going on here. The hatchies are garaged for the winter as of tomorrow. I think I have a wiring short with the brake lights on the white hatch. I dunno.. I haven't been able to tool around with it much at all since I got back from vacation. After all, Angelina comes first!
did you ever un garage them? i dont remember any photos.

also my voice is destroyed. tailgating for 11 hours yesterday and i sound like an old woman who has smoked 2 packs a day her entire life.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you ever un garage them? i dont remember any photos.

also my voice is destroyed. tailgating for 11 hours yesterday and i sound like an old woman who has smoked 2 packs a day her entire life.
In May for two meets and then the thieves were out in full force stealing s**t and especially after seeing one guys car on a Sunday and it turning up missing that Tuesday, I decided to keep away from the large meets. I took the white hatch to work every other week.

I had my dad talk to my husband and he walked him through how to fix why my brake lights were staying on. :woot: Now it shuts off!

You mean you don't normally sound like an 80 year old woman? *replays voicemail*

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
So sad to see this thread(That used to be the most active) is now just left in the dirt since most left for another forum. :P