Have you Seen a 4door 2000 civic si? CHeCK IT OUT!!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HOW THE f**k IS THAT RICE!?!?!?!?!??!?!

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME!!!

im simply stating this:

Well he said 99 GT (used, so cheaper obviously, but still more money) But im talkin say a 2k2 GT mustang, 30K to run 13's 14's what ever the hell it runs, thats fine and dandy by me....

however... If i buy (which i did) and Si for 13k and im running mid 15's bone stock...yeah, your obviously faster but you also paid a hell of a lot more

now im simply saying that with the price difference, i can make the Si even faster, and STILL have money left over to go get some prostitutes (yeah thats right, im lonely... :roll: )

Originally posted by "TurboZinc"

The statement about using the price difference between the GT and Si and using the money "saved" by getting the Si to make it so much faster than the GT is rice. I'm sorry, but i really hate when people say that.
now by you sayin that .... you must be upset that it is true...therefore calling it rice??
how is that rice, what makes that rice, what is the Definition of RICE to you?? there is no REAL Definition of the term "rice".

now... i give you props that you got your stang and your going turbo, that sick as all hell dawg, but you just called me rice??? yeah, i have a lil bit of that left in me, so do a lot of people...but f**k.... for sayin that im rice because of what the price difference is :wak:

alrite NM, i guess im RICE... ill be at autozone gettin some hub caps that make my 15" rims look like 17" rims...and get the "R" steering wheel cover while im there...

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The statement is rice. Did you go out and spend the extra $$ to make your car faster than a mustang? No. I have a problem with people saying well if i did this or if i had this much money to spend i'd be this much faster. The truth is that you didn't. What is the point of arguing about a car that doesn't exist.
The reason i regard that statement as rice is that a ricer will always come up with the, "well my car was cheaper and if i spent the difference on my car it would be faster". I don't give a f**k how much the car cost. If you lost, you lost. If you won, you won. Just live with the fact and be cool about it.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude, turbozinc, much love to you, an open minded mustang driver on this forum, thats cool. but to say you cant compare the gt to an si when adding the price difference is just plain retarded. damn man, a 30k car better beat a 15k car. thats obvious. so i will say a stock gt can beat a civic, but if you even up the price, it would be a different story. that would be like comparing a stock civic dx to a stock turbo stealth (i know, im egagerating(sp?)) but its pretty much the same concept. and so what if mom and dad bought the car, s**t, if your parents said "hey, well buy you a car" and their not short on cash, then what the hell is the problem with that. and im sure b16's parents didnt pay for everything he did to his car. and i personally know that most of the work is done himself. so what a couple of you are saying, is that if you have invested plenty of money into your car, then youre automatically rice. and to call other civic owners rice because of them modding it, is just plain stupid. all of us mod our cars and an ass lode of you want to mod it just to look like another car that you couldnt buy. just drop it. he invested time and money into his car, just like all of us have. so what if someone is putting show into their car, its not like he didnt pay attention to his engine. damn man...what the hell

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn man, personally, if i could either buy a volvo, or get a used civic and get the difference in cash to put towards mods, id get the civic and the mods. but in the end, its like comparing apples and oranges. when it comes to cars and mods, price is everything. what if someone cant afford monthly payments on a 30k car, but can afford a cheaper, used one and get mods at a rate they can handle. good lord this is all pissing me off.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

The statement is rice. Did you go out and spend the extra $$ to make your car faster than a mustang? No. I have a problem with people saying well if i did this or if i had this much money to spend i'd be this much faster. The truth is that you didn't. What is the point of arguing about a car that doesn't exist.
The reason i regard that statement as rice is that a ricer will always come up with the, "well my car was cheaper and if i spent the difference on my car it would be faster". I don't give a f**k how much the car cost. If you lost, you lost. If you won, you won. Just live with the fact and be cool about it.
NO I didnt go out and spend the money, because i wanted an Si... instead . i could have bought a 2nd gen teg for 3grand....bought a Si , Type r, etc motor for anther 3-5grand (thats about 7-8 grand so far) 13-8=5 grand left to mod the engine... i could have done that and BAM be faster...but i decided i wanted a NICE car that looks good, comes with a nice engine and MOD it as i go along

so to answer your question, no i didnt go out and spend the extra money, no i didnt have 30k ... but i dont need 30k to be fast....f**k that s**t ... besides, im only 19 years old... i bought my civic by myself, no help WHAT-SO-EVER from mommy and daddy

Now true people say "if i had this if i had that" i say it too...but we all say it here and there, im sure you said yourself at LEAST one time.

but enuff of the e-thuggin.... call me rice ... i dont care....

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SeanJohn1802"

alrite NM, i guess im RICE... ill be at autozone gettin some hub caps that make my 15" rims look like 17" rims...and get the "R" steering wheel cover while im there...
hey now, dont forget the speaker box with the neon tubes around the speakers

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't see anything wrong with modding a car, no matter what car. Just modding a car doesn't make it rice.
Ok, my point is this:
I could make my car faster than a stock viper for less than the cost of said viper, but does it matter? No. What happens if he does something to his car, he's faster again. Bench racing is stupid.
I have respect for anyone who tries to make their car faster (reason why i'm here and not bashing you all for driving civics) or different (as long as it isn't rice). It doesn't matter if they are faster than me or not, i still have respect for what they are doing. When they start saying, well if i had this and this, thats when i lose respect. Until they have whatever, they are just talking out their ass. I just correlate that statement with rice, maybe because every time i hear it its from some ricer with neons and a huge body kit and a double stack wing and a horrible sounding exhaust with stickers all over the car.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very well put, and i resepct that, also a good analogy. Man we got off on a big ass tangent :lol:

but dood,

I just correlate that statement with rice, maybe because every time i hear it its from some ricer with neons and a huge body kit and a double stack wing and a horrible sounding exhaust with stickers all over the car.
i dont have any of that s**t... but anyway, what you just was very well put :thumbs up:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in that case, you got a point. talking hella s**t to other people with stuff you dont have, is dumb.

but lets face it, if i had an h22 turbo engine...id whoop you

hahah...sorry, i just wanted to put alittle sarcastic humor to loosen up this mad crazy topic

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I don't see anything wrong with modding a car, no matter what car. Just modding a car doesn't make it rice.
Ok, my point is this:
I could make my car faster than a stock viper for less than the cost of said viper, but does it matter? No. What happens if he does something to his car, he's faster again. Bench racing is stupid.
I have respect for anyone who tries to make their car faster (reason why i'm here and not bashing you all for driving civics) or different (as long as it isn't rice). It doesn't matter if they are faster than me or not, i still have respect for what they are doing. When they start saying, well if i had this and this, thats when i lose respect. Until they have whatever, they are just talking out their ass. I just correlate that statement with rice, maybe because every time i hear it its from some ricer with neons and a huge body kit and a double stack wing and a horrible sounding exhaust with stickers all over the car.

:what:

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rice4Brains - It might be a close race, once i get my car finished. :D What could an H22 turbo run anyway? I'm sure there are a hell of a lot of variables there, but what about with just a normal amount of boost (nothing crazy)

SeanJohn - I never meant to say your car is rice, we both know it isn't :D

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Rice4Brains - It might be a close race, once i get my car finished. :D What could an H22 turbo run anyway? I'm sure there are a hell of a lot of variables there, but what about with just a normal amount of boost (nothing crazy)
you know i was kidding when i was talking about "if i had this" right?

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

TurboZinc said:
you know i was kidding when i was talking about "if i had this" right?
:wak: :mrgreen:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahah. just making sure

if i had a jet engine id beat all of you

OveRBoOSTCiViC

VIETNAMEZE
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
THIS IS FOR DLS "TekNiQue"=DLS=d**k LICKING SUCKAZ, I BET YOUR ONLY 12 YEARS OLD. TAKING CAR PICTURES OFF THE NET AND CLAIM IT URS. WELL, I GUESS YOU DONT KNOW s**t ABOUT CARS.. YOU THE ONE THAT BROUGHT YOUR CAR TO THE SHOP AND GET YOUR WEAK "ALLMOTOR" DX.SOME WACK s**t..HAHA.. WTF AND GOT RIPPED,.. ! I CUSTOM BUILT MY MOTOR/ CHANGE PISTONS/ HEADWORK, CAMS,VALVE, WELDING, CUSTOM PIPNG FOR EXAUST/I COULDVE PUT YOUR s**t IN FOR YOU. AND I KNOW YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DO ALLTHAT BECAUSE YOU TOOK YOUR CAR TO THE SHOP. COURSE I GOT MONEY, NOT FROM MY PARENTS LIKE YOUR PUNKASS.I WORK AIITE. IM AN ALLSTATE LICENSE AGENT/ REAL ESTATE.YOU GOT ALL OF THAT s**t IN YOUR DX AND HITTIN 14.99.LOLZ I HAVE BEEN WORKIN ON MOTORS FOR 2 YEARS NOW, I DO SWAPS AS WELL. JUST TELL US THE TRUTH LIL KID. HOW OLD ARE YOU 12 OR 13? I KNOW YOU GOT A SCOOTER/WITH A SWAP SCOOTER MOTOR...HAHA.. LATERZ

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "b16a2allmotor"

I KNOW YOU GOT A SCOOTER/WITH A SWAP SCOOTER MOTORZ
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

thats funny as f**k, but a lil harsh

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

SeanJohn - I never meant to say your car is rice, we both know it isn't :D
i aint even worried about it mang, this board needed some action :nod:

remember i got repect for you (even tho i hate mustangs) i do give respect to people/cars when it shows and you koo :thumbs up:

anyway...going back to sleep...got graveyard again tonight :sleep:

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok im not reading through 100 thousands posts after mine, but a 99 mustang GT goes for around 12-15g's. sorry to disapoint ya'll, but you get A LOT more for your money. and my dad used to be a dealer so he can get into the acutions...i'll prolly be gettin a 99 stang GT for around 7-9 g's =)

and also didnt this ricey fool say his car was a 2000 civic si? therefore why u even talkina bout 96-98 hoods if his was already a 2000?!?! where the f**k did you get his car was a 96-98 from?!?!?

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea im some punk ass lil 12 year old....riiiiiiiiiiight. for a dx to run 14's all motor...that is some s**t foo. dont be hatin. and i do work, my parents didnt buy anything on my car.

until you take those stickers off your car just dont say another word ricer...you can go visit clubsi.com until you get outa the whole "rice phaze"

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK Children, time to calm down.

This needs to be squashed now! If you guys wanna continue arguing on whats rice or not, or whos how old do it through AIM!

if its not stopped, the thread will be locked!