Have you Seen a 4door 2000 civic si? CHeCK IT OUT!!

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "DLS TekNiQue"

that this guys car used to be a 96-98??? how can it used to be? if it was, then it still is so he shouldnt say its a 2000! DUH!
okay, so we're in agreement that you have no idea what you're talking about.... and only sorority girls and 12 year olds say "duh".

it's sad how desperate you are to make a point....... your sheer lack of education is showing through in every single post you've made. all you do is lash out at people, a defense mechanism... were you molested as a boy? are you still being molested? doesn't matter, nobody cares............ only people with something to prove (i.e. - small penis or beat up everyday) try to bash on others with arguments as feeble as yours. you can't change others, so try growing up...... goddamn, try just finishing high-school. and your two buddies need to grow up too.

now, to be fair, i went back to the beginning and reread this thread........ from the looks of things b16a2allmotor started talking trash first, and in response to very valid points that dls was making. so, dls, i guess i was with you at first... but then your nuts popped and you lost all credibility. i don't disagree with what you're saying, i just think you're going about making your point in the wrong way....... then again, i know from your other posts that you're just a dumb little punk kid anyway. i guess you're f**ked either way............... :roll:

by the way, at the very beginning of this thread b16allmotor, as jdmitr03, said:
yeah your right justin.. haha.. well my car is a 1996 , it now has 2000 front and rear..lolz
again, pay attention........

OveRBoOSTCiViC

VIETNAMEZE
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WELL DAMN HOMEBOY, GOTTA RESEARCH AND LOOK CLOSE AT MAH STICKERS. LIKE I SAID BEFORE I KNEW YOU TOOK CAR PICTURE ONLINE AND CLAIM ITS YOURS.. HAHA f**kin FUNNY LIL BOY. WERENT YOU DOING A MOTORSWAP TO YOUR SCOOTER? NO s**t ITS NOT AN SI" ITS 4DOOR" EVERYONE KNOWS ITS NOT AN 2000. ITS A 2000 EXTERIOR FRONT AND BACK. SI EBP. MAAAAN.. YOU ARE SO STUPID DOGG.. DISGRACE TO THIS SITE..HAHA YOU MAKIN ME CRACK UP DOGG.. I BET YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A REAL SI HUH?, UNTIL YOU RESEARCE ONLINE ,WHY DONT YOU RESEARCH ON DEEZE NUTS FOO.. WELL LATEZ..

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first of all dls...i never trashed on your car or anyone elses. IMO, dual exhaust looks dope, itll look doper with a kit...but then a gain, most mods would look better with more cash and more complementary mods, thats obvious. yes i got a no name intake and strut...so i dont have the money to buy all the nice things, i gotta get hand me down parts. at least im not saying my car is hella fast or dope as s**t. never did and probably never will. and wow, i dont have an b16 swap with greddy turbo and aem intake, etc etc. and i need all this so that i can still drive speed limit out there? im not making my car pure drag, as a matter of fact, im trying to keep my car as legal as possible, and keep it as near reliable as honda made it in the first place. i dont wanna have to deal with cops everywhere i go, so its not all crazy go car. and like i said, i only have money to do little things here and there. im 20, a full time college student, and part time worker. im sorry i dont have a jdm replica civic, but damn, not many of us do, since were all driving on the right side anyways. i never started beef with anyone, why the hell are you starting to go out on me. seriously, car modding is what were in to, not just engine modding. and like i said, i thought the mentality here was, "its your car, do what you like" and that people would respect that. i guess i was wrong. thanks for posting pics of my car though. damn, a filipino flag to represent your culture is bad now. thundercats stickers to represent the time period you came from is bad now. have a sticker for the company in which you use their products is bad. wow, i have a vtec sticker, so what, so do si's. what the hell is your problem. so what is rice? anything but jdm with an engine swap right?

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, and i know im not the only person here who thinks dual exhaust looks cool, and want to make their car look different. IM A RICER because i dont have authentic type r, mugen, or spoon parts, because i have hubcaps, because i have stickers, because i have a d16. no no no, its because i drive an automatic. but you know what, im happy with my car, happy where its gone since i bought it, and will be really happy when i get everything i want done to it...which will probably never happen. i have never said my car was dope. i posted on here because theres a section called members rides. there should be a warning *if car is does not contain jdm parts or has stickers, beware of flaming* so to all their own...unless youve done anything for show

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok im sorry about raging on your car but ive had it up to here with these uneducated e-thug "gangsta" riceboys. i shouldnt have said that s**t to you...my bad. do whatever to your car i dont care anymore, since you just said it was an automatic. im just giving my opinions, and if you dont like them i wont anymore. and i never said you had to be JDM to not be rice.

and Team 4R im this close [ ] to pressing a lil button and banning your lil ghey ass. i bet ou came from clubsi.com huh?

and b16a2allmotor...i cant understand what the hell youre tryin to say in your ghetto lingo, but take off all caps and learn to type.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "FreakTimmah"

god i hate riceboys, listen idiot a mustang GT is NOT 30k, you can get one for prob around 22-24k brand new. the Mach 1 is 30k ? a RWD v8 is the best starting place for a drag car, period. a civic SI is a fun ecomony car with a hi reving DOHC vtec b16. there a lot of fun to drive and obviously cheaper to insure than a mustang. but its still a FWD four banger, its got a big handycap it has to overcome when you compare it to traditional large displacment RWD sports cars. im so f**king sick of people with civic SI's acting like its the god of cars. hell if you want somthing really fast you should look into geting an SVT focus or SRT-4 neon, im a car enthuist, meaning i give props to the compaines that deserve it and judge cars on their performance,
Alrite buddy, first of all, for me sayin that a mustang is 30grand, does NOT make me a rice boy.
Originally posted by "TurboZinc"

SeanJohn - I never meant to say your car is rice, we both know it isn't :D
we already got that set straight from a MUSTANG owner himself, so watch who you calling rice buddy.
Secondly, your half right bout the mustang. 2003 Ford Mustang
GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Now i picked the V8 version because all V6 version should be a joke, is a muscle car... the V8's are at least respectable. Anyway, theys state that it cost "$24,068". Thats where your right, but where your wrong is by the time your done buying this accident proned car, your about to pay 30k just from walking out the door, then with payments and all of that, your paying EVEN MORE! So yeah, i paid 13k for my car, really going to cost me 17k unless i pay it off faste (which im in the process of doing) so my civic is really costing about 15k (Give or take a 1k)

Yeah the new dodge is cheaper and faster, whoop-t-do every car that comes out with a stock TURBO ought to be faster dont you think?? If not it would just a joke and a disgrace to the company. Unforuntately honda hasnt thought to turbo any of their cars stock, oh welll. As for they're 100,00mile powertrain warrenty, why do you suppose that is?? Oh yeah the engines are as relaible as a Honda or Toyota engine, therefore they have that option because they know its going to have all kinds of sorts of problems... sucks huh

Now yeah i use to think that every Si owner (before i owned one) thought they were the s**t and owned the road, now that i own one, i see why, they have a lot of potential for a 4banger. They can be right up there with only have the cylinders of a mustang.

As far as insurance goes... it also depends on the drivers record a great deal. my civic, they want me to pay 350 a month for it.....its just a civic right, but sense my driving record sucks d**k, it cost a lot, but thats off topic and thats all my fault that it is that high.

Now im not much of a domestic fan myself, but I do give cars the respect that they derseve when they have shown it.

well rice4brains of course you think stickers are ok.....thats like 200 hp to the wheels right there!
now i know you are just reppin for your team, but if you really hate decals that much, take that on your winshield off and think of a more creative way to rep for your team.... true its the only one that you have...but none-the-less you must have gained 3hp from it, and another 5hp just because they put you on their team.

Originally posted by "hubulk"

DLS has a point man... first of all, how many cams you got in there?? You said it was a SOHC yet you say you have crower camS?? Also, crower doesn't even make a cam for a SOHC?? No offense or anyhing, but your car is pretty riced out (by that i mean all show and no go). Why dont you have any under the hood shots? DLS teknique is just tryin to be honest with his opinion (which is what you wanted, right?). It may not be the same opinion as yours, but thats what you have to expect when you post your car on the internet. People aren't going to candy coat their opinions on your car. You may have spent a s**t load of money on your car, but I doubt it's fast as of right now. That "fmic" is an intake unless you want to prove me wrong and post some pics of your engine... Sorry bro, It's rice.
you are half right,half not. Now you should watch yourself before you go and say that his car is slow. Have you rode it it? NO! Have you driven it? NO! Have you raced him? NO! Do you know what his track times are? NO! so dont go say he he's all show and no go. Im glad you and you boy DLS are being truthful, everyone is entitled to their own opinion....but dont make an ass of yourself donig so.

Originally posted by "hubulk"

Oh yeah, and you're a disgrace to every other real honda enthusiast out there.
what makes you so great to say that? I dont know what you drive, how old you are, how smart you are with cars,? i dont know, you may be really smart, you may be some 15 year old i dont know, but thats going a lil far buddy. Like posted earlier, if you want an example of a disgrace to honda enthusiats, check this guy out MR 1999 Si...Opinions welcome. LOOK!!

LMFAO here are a couple more pics of Rice4Brains ricerocket...man i start crackin up everytime i look at this POS:

thats just straight out UGLY!
alrite buddy, you got my car in that pic, you callin me rice too? If not dont post a pic with my car in it, i'd appreciate that. Justin may be rice, but maybe thats his style, have you read is SN lately, RICE4BRAINS... wow DLS, way to state the obvious, thanks for opening my ALREADY OPENED eyes. Just like everyone else and theire momma, he's still in the process of working on his car and puttin that dual exhaust to use, so just chill back and relax and stop flaming on the world

tell you truth, im impressed you got a DX to hit 14's ... much props, but now that you the human torch i dont know ifyou deserve all of that

SORRY FOR THE NOVEL GUYS!

THREAD IS NOW LOCKED

edit - by the way, DLS you pretty much abused your mod powers and lost em, dont think you'll be banning anyone anytime soon,sorry dood

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

and Team 4R im this close [ ] to pressing a lil button and banning your lil ghey ass. i bet ou came from clubsi.com huh?
f**k you prick, try and ban me

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1. got altezzas because i busted my stock tail lights and altezzas were cheaper and easier to get

2. got duals because i think that it looks better to get duals first, then the kit, then to get the kit first without the duals.

3. i was never e-thugging

4. apology accepted, your excuse was totally understandable

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn i donno who you are comin on here thinkin you own the place but i was one of the first mods, so you think youre gunna take it away? ROFL

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here is what i think is rice, Rice4Brains:

1- Altezzas

2- Stickers of companies if you arent sponsored by them and required to wear the decal (stickers of your team or like this forum site is alright cause you representin for somethin you take part in and are a part of)

3- Washer leds and neons (i know i have em, but we all used to be ricers at one point, i was when i installed them. and i dont think they are mad ice unless used too much)

4- poor taste in modding your car (contrasting colors, nasty body kit, poor quality work done to your car, nasty lookin custom interior, ect..)

5- any wings or spoilers besides a stock oem spoiler for your car. (shopping cart wings, the huge aliminem things are a disgrace)

6- colored whiper arms or blades

most of all i think rice is just poor taste in moding your car.

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why are you still talking s**t? you're an a*****e and everybody on here knows it.... just accept that you are wrong....

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why are you all over my nuts? i dont float on that boat so hop the fuk off you raging homosexual.

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont get in my face and tell me youre gonna ban me you f**king 12 year old........ watch your mouth and ill back off

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not the one who started talkin $hit, that b16allmotor fag did. i tried to tell him nicely what i thought about his car and how he could improve it. then he attacked me and my car verbally. what was i supposed to do? walk away like a pussy?

i dont even know what the fuk your beef is...so what is it?