how do u hide ur nitrous!?

mike5

DSMPower
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where and how do those of you who have nitrous hide it!!?
a guy i know connected it to the "air conditioning" switch :???:

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a buddy of mine with a EG hatch wired it to his left horn button. It was pimp!

24-7

E Engineering
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mike5 said:

Why hide it. All the cars in my shop have there bottle mounted in the passenger floor so the driver can reach it and read bottle gauge.

mike5

DSMPower
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
24-7 said:
Why hide it. All the cars in my shop have there bottle mounted in the passenger floor so the driver can reach it and read bottle gauge.
id hide it cause its illegal
:???:

oniken

Purely Evil
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why hide the switch? If the bottle isn't hidden it makes no sense to hide the switch. If you hide the bottle tho, THEN it would make sense to hide the switch.

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
put the bottle in your spare tire space, run the wires and lines underneath, and just put the switches inside the center console deal...thats how my shop does it. and as far as opening the bottle goes, just get a remote bottle opener.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mike5 said:
like in fast and the furious, right under your passanger seat =)

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
werd, fast and the furious knows how to do everything...dont forget your NOS stickers

Prez

My Names JOhn...im kool.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nitrous in an autotrajic...oh yea

mike5

DSMPower
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahahhahahahaha
good one there
and when the cops search ur car u can say buh-bye to it

buck1115

My car has the turbonator
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
they cant search ur car without consent did u know that? so many people get busted cause there stupid dont answer any questions what so ever even if ur innocent just get a lawyer and dont what ever you do consent to ur car being searched

Jime

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
24-7 said:
That is where all the cars in my shop it except the gym bag.
That is MY bag. That is from my 95 Maxima GXE Auto. It ran a 12.1 at 110 mph with a 150 shot of NX and was featured in the Oct 03 issue of Modified Magazine.

It is also not illegal to have nitrous where I live so this was more of a joke than anything and to keep prying eyes out. Of course not too many people would suspect having nitrous in an auto Maxima anyway, especially when a grandfather is driving it. :lol:

99civic-boosted

Luke 10:27
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In my town it is not illegal to have NOS, just to have it connected while driving on the street. Track use only.

As for the switch, I replaced my manual shift knob with a B&M shift knob that has a switch built into it. Worked like a charm.

mike5

DSMPower
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buck1115 said:
they cant search ur car without consent did u know that? so many people get busted cause there stupid dont answer any questions what so ever even if ur innocent just get a lawyer and dont what ever you do consent to ur car being searched
aha where i live they can search ur car
if they say "pop the trunk" u have to do it...if they see that my car is souped up they have reason already to suspect something might be hooked up in the trunk or in my car
on top of that, they can pop the hood and if they know what 2 look for theyll see ur nitrous hooked up
when it ocmes to searching ur car to prevent community damage, they can do ANYTIHNG they want...."if they have a reason 2" thats very debatable, i suggest not wasting time being cocky with cops...because u WILL lose...