how do u hide ur nitrous!?

oniken

Purely Evil
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mike5 said:
aha where i live they can search ur car
if they say "pop the trunk" u have to do it...if they see that my car is souped up they have reason already to suspect something might be hooked up in the trunk or in my car
on top of that, they can pop the hood and if they know what 2 look for theyll see ur nitrous hooked up
when it ocmes to searching ur car to prevent community damage, they can do ANYTIHNG they want...."if they have a reason 2" thats very debatable, i suggest not wasting time being cocky with cops...because u WILL lose...
sux to be you then!!

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RICDOGG said:
you dumbasses have no vision

is that from a Maxima?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RICDOGG said:

hahaha, I love it.

Inigo Montoya

powered by boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oniken said:
sux to be you then!!
^ no0b.

cops EVERYWHERE are allowed to search your trunk, regardless if you consent. If they see the nitrous bottle when he approaches the car, youre going to be in a s**t load of trouble.

StillenMaxSE99

Boosted It Myself!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RICDOGG said:

Notice how that was a MAXIMA guy that thought of that idea.....and haven't any of you heard of a sneeky pete?? That's why you would hide the nos!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What the rule is about searching a vehicle is they'll ask for your consent to search your car. If you refuse, on grounds that the cop has no good reason to search, then they can get a warrant to search. (Mom's a judge, I hear this stuff all the time. :roll:)

Jime

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
StillenMaxSE99 said:
Notice how that was a MAXIMA guy that thought of that idea.....and haven't any of you heard of a sneeky pete?? That's why you would hide the nos!
Actually I got the idea from a Honda guy, it wasn't mine even though I would like to claim it.

Jime

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blackoutcivic said:
how do u like the nitrous with the automatic-- nothin f**ks up???
I blew one trans last year on the 95 but that was my fault from burning out in overdrive and then hitting some serious traction. Other than that it works fine and I spray right out of the hole and through all the gears.

I have been able to get a 1.75 60' with both cars, the 2002 was with a 50 shot, I have a 2 stage now and anything above a 50 shot produces no traction. With the 95 I was able to do a 150 out of the hole but the 3.5L has a lot more torque.

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
actually automatics are betting for drag racing...fight me if you will, but you will lose

Jime

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tainted Ramen said:
actually automatics are betting for drag racing...fight me if you will, but you will lose
That is a controversial subject.

My belief is that manual trans are faster for most stock vehicles and also modded up to about the 13 second 1/4 mark then it seems that the auto has the advantage. At least it seems that way with the Maxima. A lot depends on the type of auto and gearing.

I also use 22" slicks which lowers the gearing approx 15% and seem to even the playing field a lot. Most manual trans already have traction problems so lowering the gearing just makes it worse.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i should put nos in my accord ... that should get this thing out of the 17's!

Anyways, i would never consent to lettin em search my car either even though other than a baseball bat in the trunk i got nothin to hide.

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tainted Ramen said:
this is coming from a guy who says "if you're rolling in reverse, your engine is spinning backwards."
do me a favor and shut the hell up.

your statement is too far broad. the FACT is, an auto tranny is not "ALWAYS" the best fit for drag racing. some auto's are too high geared for drag. and some cant even handle the additional load put on by nitrous.

the fact that top fuelers use auto's means absolutely NOTHING in the real world...those cars use superchargers too..does that mean turbos are inferior if you want to go fast?

your post is asanine and i recommend you deleting it.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RICDOGG said:
this is coming from a guy who says "if you're rolling in reverse, your engine is spinning backwards."
:ownded: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

come on man ... engine spinning backwards .... hahahaha oh man im still laughing.

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont recall saying spinning...

but if your car is in gear (not reverse) and your moving backwards, then your engine is running backwards am I wrong?

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tainted Ramen said:

but if your car is in gear (not reverse) and your moving backwards, then your engine is running backwards am I wrong?
ok here's your homework...there is a red circle and a blue circle. can you tell me which one is the blue circle?

I would've thought evolution would have taken care of your species of homoretardo.
the answer is YES!.
your car will stall if you try to do that.
the only engine capable of running 'backwards' is a wankel...& timing would have to be SEVERELY off in order to accomplish that. its not a simple matter of rolling backwards and putting it in a drive gear.

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tainted Ramen said:
my bad. i try not to make a habit of memorizing idiotic statements verbatim

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RICDOGG said:
my bad. i try not to make a habit of memorizing idiotic statements verbatim
:haha: :rolf: :haha: :rolf: :haha: :rolf: man you on a roll today!