Illegal imigrants what you thing !!

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think if they get caught in the US they shouldn't be kicked out but they need to be naturalized that way they will have to pay taxes and everything else but no deportation.
are you a f**king hippy? :lol: i just read your comment in another thread about how you thought saying 'a black guy' was racist. these people are comming to america ILLEGALLY. this means they dont have the right to be here. why should we just be like ' well they broke the law, but well make an exception for them'. with that attitude should we be giving all people who break the law a second chance? f**k no. they are breaking the law they need to pay the consiquences. im all about giving people a chance to live the american dream, but they need to do it the right way. the legal way. i saw someone bitched about asians comming and taking over high tech jobs. those people apply for a visa, wait years and years to get accepted, have a college degree, then come to america. i bet that most of them actually know more about american history than the people who were born in america.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait wait wait... so if they are caught breaking a Federal Law they should not be punishied? :lol: yeah ok and if i kill someone i want a slap on the hand instead of life in prision.....

Oh and Anthony pretty much somes it all up....His ideas are right on point with mine.
i think were grown enough to come up with a more reasonable comparison.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you a f**king hippy? :lol: i just read your comment in another thread about how you thought saying 'a black guy' was racist. these people are comming to america ILLEGALLY. this means they dont have the right to be here. why should we just be like ' well they broke the law, but well make an exception for them'. with that attitude should we be giving all people who break the law a second chance? f**k no. they are breaking the law they need to pay the consiquences. im all about giving people a chance to live the american dream, but they need to do it the right way. the legal way. i saw someone bitched about asians comming and taking over high tech jobs. those people apply for a visa, wait years and years to get accepted, have a college degree, then come to america. i bet that most of them actually know more about american history than the people who were born in america.
theres a lot of people from europe and asia who are also here illegally...its just that society doesnt pay much attention to those because...

1....they look american (ie. light skin, blond hair, facial features, etc)
2....they can do skilled jobs in tech, manufacturing, engineering, etc.

fronomo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
make em build a wall on the border then go check the mexian side for quality ;-)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wonder how many people on cc are illegal immigrants.. :lol:
theres at least one .... last time this topic came up the guy admitted it ... i cant remember his screen name but do remember he was in texass.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
theres at least one .... last time this topic came up the guy admitted it ... i cant remember his screen name but do remember he was in texass.
Now lets not go and shoot the guy please people.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honestly if my car gets hit by an illegal and they got no insurance and drivers lisense i would SERIOUSLY have to think about putting em in my car driving down to mexico right there and then ... sure its $200 in gas but id be doing my part .... cause they dont check your car when you go into mexico only when you come back

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If illegal immigration is stoped, its gona be a long time from now. Thats it, no more no less.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honestly if my car gets hit by an illegal and they got no insurance and drivers lisense i would SERIOUSLY have to think about putting em in my car driving down to mexico right there and then ... sure its $200 in gas but id be doing my part .... cause they dont check your car when you go into mexico only when you come back
so what if a citizen hits you with no insurance and no drivers license. will you buy him a beer?

mugenej8power said:
well good things come to those who wait... atleast lets hope so
hgiher prices for everything will also come. make that mexican pizza at taco bell a 10 dollar meal.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so what if a citizen hits you with no insurance and no drivers license. will you buy him a beer?
at least i can sue him.. :???:

hgiher prices for everything will also come. make that mexican pizza at taco bell a 10 dollar meal.

not true... i know people who work minimum wage jobs at fast food places.. they are not illegal immigrants..in fact i KNOW at least one local resturant where there are NO illegal immigrants.. not to get overly into it.. but im %100 sure of it.. and the food they serve is priced on par with any other resturants in that area... your argument that we should let people sneek in this country and work based on them being cheap is a poor argument at best... no pun intended..

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The only good thing about immigrants in general is.......

Asian bitches :yummy:

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
at least i can sue him.. :???:

not true... i know people who work minimum wage jobs at fast food places.. they are not illegal immigrants..in fact i KNOW at least one local resturant where there are NO illegal immigrants.. not to get overly into it.. but im %100 sure of it.. and the food they serve is priced on par with any other resturants in that area... your argument that we should let people sneek in this country and work based on them being cheap is a poor argument at best... no pun intended..
Anthony...you need to stop using exceptions as rules...ok so you know of ONE restaurant where everyone is legal..please picture no restaurant in the us having an illegal worker...yeah its not rocket science to know the prices would rise by a lot. just caus 5 people at some local restaurant are willing to work for min wage doesnt mean that legal residents across the nation woudl be willing 2 if we ceased to have illegals workers...s**t wages would skyrocket cause people would know that there are no illegals to work those jobs so they woudl want like exorbitant hourly wages to flip burgers. get my point.

AND PLEASE STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH! me saying prices would rise in no way also means i support people sneaking in. it means what i said...prices would rise. go ahead...kick them out...prices will rise..and ill stop eating taco bell....but that dont change anything about the fact that prices would rise.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mexican food > "american fries"

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anthony...you need to stop using exceptions as rules...ok so you know of ONE restaurant where everyone is legal..please picture no restaurant in the us having an illegal worker...yeah its not rocket science to know the prices would rise by a lot. just caus 5 people at some local restaurant are willing to work for min wage doesnt mean that legal residents across the nation woudl be willing 2 if we ceased to have illegals workers...s**t wages would skyrocket cause people would know that there are no illegals to work those jobs so they woudl want like exorbitant hourly wages to flip burgers. get my point.

AND PLEASE STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH! me saying prices would rise in no way also means i support people sneaking in. it means what i said...prices would rise. go ahead...kick them out...prices will rise..and ill stop eating taco bell....but that dont change anything about the fact that prices would rise.

you have no data to support the statement that cost would rise... there are low income areas all over the nation where people are more than willing to work minimum wage jobs... highschool kids.. part time retired people...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you guys didn't know already. you're all wrong and OC is right! That's just how life is so deal with it....

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I haven't read through all the threads but...here's my little shpeel.

Everyone's going to have varying thoughts about "immigrants" as people...but mosd tof this really is capitalism at work--just instead of going abroad for work (aka sweatshops, farms that are abraod, etc) capitalists get to use workers right here.

Companies most of the time want to make the most bang for their buck--and if they can hire someone illegally and pay them less, then they (most often) will. This isn't true for ALL companies, but it is for many companies.

If illegal immigrants couldn't get jobs here, they wouldn't be here in such an abundance.

The way i see it, illegal immigrants with the illegal jobs are taking away as many jobs as when big corporations use sweathops over seas (like thailand, etc).

You can't entirely fault the companies for trying to stay afloat, either. It's basically a catch-22 for everyone.

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
like your way of thinking GRL killing all immigrants is not going to solve anything also some one mention some BS about 85% marryJane is imported from mexico Guess what things arnt going to change unless you CHANGE your way of living as long as there are people Demanding this goods there is going to be some one to sell it

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
like your way of thinking GRL killing all immigrants is not going to solve anything also some one mention some BS about 85% marryJane is imported from mexico Guess what things arnt going to change unless you CHANGE your way of living as long as there are people Demanding this goods there is going to be some one to sell it
Who mentioned that BS about 85% of America's weed imported by Mexico. If that's true then the U.S. is getting f**ked with s**t weed :x