Jeff's 96 Civic coupe slow build

SiR.Huey

Sounds good then! When the handles are opposite it looks funny to me so at least you will be all matched up. Good luck! I am only considering mirrors if one of mine breaks so not anytime soon. The stockies look fine on the civic.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Update

Picked up some siR headlights for the civic

Real deal OEM, nothing better! Will have pics installed as well in a day or two.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
How can you tell the difference? I think I have the same ones on my hatch to go with the sir bumper and grille..

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How can you tell the difference? I think I have the same ones on my hatch to go with the sir bumper and grille..
The difference between OEM ones?

The sir headlights have no amber reflectors in them, chrome housing, and has city light socket.

Not a huge difference but I like the chrome housing with VSM color civic. Just need to polish them a bit.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Put them on my car a few days ago ill have some pics...

Just put an order in through jphusa as well!

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got some updates!

Was able to pick up this integra sway bar for cheap. It's the oem 13mm bar, just needs new endlinks, D-brackets, and bushings. I have plans of getting a bigger one but for now this is better then nothing.

Then I got my order in from jhpusa..

Need my ground controls next so I can get all this on!

Roelekhatch

Very nice find on the headlights man! I'm looking for a set for myself at the moment. Extremely hard to find for a good price. It's looking good man. Keep us updated

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude empty you pm box!!! Lol, oh yeah those headlights are the business!! So nice and clean, I want a set of type r headlights if I spent the money but if I can't I will just get oe replacements lol.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude empty you pm box!!! Lol, oh yeah those headlights are the business!! So nice and clean, I want a set of type r headlights if I spent the money but if I can't I will just get oe replacements lol.
s**t man I always seem to forget about my PM box but it's all good now!

The ctr headlights seem to be coming down a bit in price. Well at least used ones are.