Just had the police at my house

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Eran said:
So nobody in your country has/wants/uses a firearm? :roll:
no, not saying that either. Hell i love squeezing off a few rounds with a good 9mm, or a 12 guage. Just saying they're not as prominent, especially in my area. Unless you're out in the sticks

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
See, you live in a relatively small city, which, in turn, leads to less crime. Less people + less crime = less guns. It's like saying your city has less apples because there's less apple trees.

I live in a city with over 250,000 people next to a higher-crime area containing close to 1,000,000 people. Thus, more crimes, more guns.

Then look at Delaware. There are less people in the entire state than in the greater Seattle area in Washington. They have very minimal crime, and a spectacularly low rate of violent crime.

LESS PEOPLE = LESS CRIME

Please don't believe that there is nobody in america that believes we shouldn't have guns, and that there is nobody in your country that thinks that we should have guns.

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not saying that at all. We have our pro-gun advocates here as well. All i'm saying is that they are more prominent in the US, and people tend to take that route quicker then we would up here

Mean't nothing by my comments, just that like i say, people in the US are more apt to purchase firearms for home protection then Canadians. Just a difference in our 2 countries. Hell up here, a lot of communities don't even lock their doors. Ever see Bowling for Columbine???

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats your point?

Vtecademics

Senior Lurker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
renegadex96 said:
Mean't nothing by my comments, just that like i say, people in the US are more apt to purchase firearms for home protection then Canadians. Just a difference in our 2 countries. Hell up here, a lot of communities don't even lock their doors. Ever see Bowling for Columbine???
Well good for you. Not all of us are as fortunate as you to be in an area with low crime rates. I'm sorry, but armed burglaries are not a rare thing here in Orlando. What do you suggest I defend my family and myself with then?

Vtecademics

Senior Lurker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think having a 12gauge is a lot easier than moving..... :roll:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Revolver said:
There is no such thing as a Glock 40.

And for home defense a shotgun is a much better option for obvious reasons. Plus, I bought my Mossberg 500a for $239. My Glock 17 cost $539.

I'd rather just have a mean dog.
Think he meant 40 cal glock!

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xposigroovex said:
Damn, I hate s**t like that. Hopefully it doesn't happen again. A shotgun is the best but wouldn't want anything that big. A S&W 357 will stop even the highest of crackheads.
A good friend of mine just got back not too long ago from Iraq, he told me a story about a raid his squad did (he's a Army ranger out here at Ft Lewis). He said they raided a house and got into a fire fight with a couple of guy's, I guess the insurgents are pumping them self full of medical grade adrenalin and are tougher than s**t too kill (like super humans he said) He told me he unload 30 rounds into a guy with his M4 223 shooting green tip Armour piercing rounds and the guy was still reaching for a gun until he reloaded and shot him in the head!

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Error404 said:
And thats a Glock 22. Still stands, there is no Glock 40 model. The .40 CALIBER Glock is either a 22, 23, 24, 27, or 35.

MR99si said:
Think he meant 40 cal glock!
Him posting that vid says otherwise.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just go out there and tell whoever to quit tapping on your window, it'll probably put some hair on your nutz :lol: If it'll make you feel safer take a box cutter with you >`

but it was me tapping, I just wanted to know if you had some wraps

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Just go out there and tell whoever to quit tapping on your window, it'll probably put some hair on your nutz :lol: If it'll make you feel safer take a box cutter with you >`

but it was me tapping, I just wanted to know if you had some wraps

Buhahahahah