Justin's Milano Red EJ8

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How it looks now

I painted the headlight housings and plastidipped the lip back to black. Now I'm just saving up for a Yonaka cat-back exhaust, it's a really good price and I like how it sounds.:thumbs up

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yonaka sounds great good choice

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lookin good man, liked the lipe better painted but both ways work.

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lookin good man, liked the lipe better painted but both ways work.
Thanks! Yeah the lip looked better in pictures though, it didn't look that good in person. If I ever get an OEM si lip then I'll paint match it, but it just looked weird to me with the replica lip. Looked like a body kit in person.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How it looks now

I painted the headlight housings and plastidipped the lip back to black. Now I'm just saving up for a Yonaka cat-back exhaust, it's a really good price and I like how it sounds.:thumbs up
Looks good :thumbs up

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh not feeling it. i would of color matched the sides and lip. not a fan of non color matched lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh not feeling it. i would of color matched the sides and lip. not a fan of non color matched lol
Black and red is a good color combination imo. I like the black accents personally. But to each his own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Black and red is a good color combination imo. I like the black accents personally. But to each his own.

only time i like the lip and side skirts not matched is with sir bumpers lol

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So looks like I'm gonna be getting a Tanabe Medallion Concept G exhaust for my civic within the next week. Full exhaust for $100.

emerican

Registered VIP
personally never heard anything good or bad about that exhaust also never heard how it sounds so cant commit on it.

emerican

Registered VIP
if it really does and is the same quality then i would like it cause i have the yonaka.
is that 100 new from a seller??

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No, it's a year old and from a friend. It's in good condition though, I can't pass it up for $100. It's a $500 exhaust.

emerican

Registered VIP
oh ok the reason i was skeptical about it is i thought it was new for that price, but yeah it sounds like a good pickup man i paid 249 shipped for my yonaka from tuner sports couldnt be happier and i beat and scrape the s**t out of it lol.

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh ok the reason i was skeptical about it is i thought it was new for that price, but yeah it sounds like a good pickup man i paid 249 shipped for my yonaka from tuner sports couldnt be happier and i beat and scrape the s*** out of it lol.
Yeah Yonaka was the one I was aiming for, but now I'm gonna get this one. You can't beat Yonakas price for a brand new exhaust though.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh ok the reason i was skeptical about it is i thought it was new for that price, but yeah it sounds like a good pickup man i paid 249 shipped for my yonaka from tuner sports couldnt be happier and i beat and scrape the s**t out of it lol.
I can attest to this. He does beat and scrape the s**t out of it. And it holds up well! Lol

emerican

Registered VIP
i really do man i wont blame it at all when it finally gives out ill just buy another lol.

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I picked up the exhaust Tuesday. When I went to get it and actually looked at it I realized that it wasn't a Tanabe exhaust, but I bought it anyways cause the welds were pretty good and I knew it'd fit my car. It's probably just an ebay exhaust, but it's all good. I put it on today and DAMN it actually sounds really good. I couldn't believe how good it sounds, I was so worried. Here is a pic of what it looks like.