Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
haha mcdonalds.

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why would anyone do that to even another grown man? let alone a teen. wtf.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the b***h shouldn't have got mouthy

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you happen to catch teh adress.. crenshaw....lol full of mouthy bitches....depending on what she said.... i might have done the same thing

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't find it that funny...

If you would seriously punch a woman or girl for saying she was first in line, you have some mental problems that you should get checked out. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That nigga really wanted his chicken sandwich and waffle fries! Holllaaaaa

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is ridiculous... I hope they catch him... Sorry but no matter how mouthy someone is, you don't punch them especially over who is first in mcdonalds...

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dank got banned around the time he said the "n" word. I never found out why he got banned. But do I see it happening again?
this is a different case.

to me... there is a difference between a person who is black... and a nigger. and the differences are blatenly obvious. that dude to me would be a nigger. and so would the girl. she got mouthy... in which majority of the black girls i seen.... especially teens.. will get mouthy over something little like this.

just my.02... dont take it personal. i dont

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow, big man beating up on 16 and 12 year old girls...

Look at the guy on the right side of the counter in the white.......I'm no "E-thug" but it's safe to say that I wouldn't just f**king sit there and act like it didn't happen. My biggest issue is men physcially abusing women. (See Crowe in the motion picture, L.A. Confidential) Now unless the women was trying to kill me, I would NEVER touch her. She can yell and scream and call me names all she wants, but straight up beating the s**t out of a young girl for a spot in the McDonalds line gets me in choke mode.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this is a different case.

to me... there is a difference between a person who is black... and a nigger. and the differences are blatenly obvious. that dude to me would be a nigger. and so would the girl. she got mouthy... in which majority of the black girls i seen.... especially teens.. will get mouthy over something little like this.

just my.02... dont take it personal. i dont
I'm not black so why would I take it personally lol.

I completely agree with you though on the 2 different kinds. And it pisses me off.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Dank didnt get banned for saying nigger.

That guy is definately an a*****e though.