Mass Meet August 8

FANATTIC8228

I'm still down for this. Gonna lower my car on Saturday, and maybe hook up my amp & sub.

civimanex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo img ettin my exhaust fixed cuz i let some kid f**k with my cat im droppin it off tomorrow so myfull exhaust should be on sunday so u guys will get some of the first glimpses of the full install...hahahaha...the kid completely f**ked my s**t up...im praying the guy can just fix it and i wont have to buy a new cat and O2 sensor cuz we know how sheap that will be...there goes all the money i have saved for parts in the winter :suprise: :oops: :evil:

00_JDMb16

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just got my tenzo rally seats in the mail today just in time for meet =) but o sh!t i dont have any sliders or brackets to put them in cause buying stuff on ebay sucks and its been over a month....my advise dont buy anything on ebay!!!

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have my whole car ready to go except for my new motor mounts (on backorder) and my rear trailing arms are f**ked up. stock ass daily driver for me.

civimanex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey i think i need to buy a new cat...depends on what the guy says at the shop 2 marra morning...is there any high flow cats that alow you to have an o2 sensor because i want to pass inspectio and MA is strict(i know its off topic but because all of the people in this forum are from MA)

Mark7901

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civimanex said:
hey i think i need to buy a new cat...depends on what the guy says at the shop 2 marra morning...is there any high flow cats that alow you to have an o2 sensor because i want to pass inspectio and MA is strict(i know its off topic but because all of the people in this forum are from MA)

Their are high-flow cats out there, but most O2 sensors are supposed to be hooked into the exhaust mani/header. It needs to be before the cat......you need a cat with an O2 sensor? Didn't know they had those....sorry.

aznlax4life

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im still comin i just need to un-ghettofy my ride, whats better guys? hubcaps? or steelies

Frostee

OMG?! IS IT A HONDER!?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll definatly be there, i'll be rockin my hub caps but thats because im ballin on a budget... this retarded kid with a gold del sol isnt going thank god... but which parking lot is it, the one to the left of filenes or the one near the parking garage?

Frostee

OMG?! IS IT A HONDER!?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Crap he might be going now lol... he was here when I was posting (at work) and he said he might go, he has a 93 Gold Del Sol (body kit, rims, spolier, z3's, cai etc etc etc). But seriously people we need a list of whos goin cuz I dont want this to be a wasted effort. Also its suposivly supposed to be decent out on Sunday no raid ... 70's... so whos goin?!

00_JDMb16

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im def. going im getting a hotel........im from 2 and a half hours away.....there will be people there dont worry man and how is it a wasted effort if your from worcester anyway haha im the one driving far......and whoever gets there first just find a parking lot @ filenes that isnt to busy but not underground....

Last edited:

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
plz visit the first page for a list of whos currently signed up.

civimanex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha yo frostee that kid with the delsol is gay...i live in charlton he livs in like...wales or something like that right???he has a molded body kit but the rear got hit...konig verdicts and s**t...that kids a deusch...PS my exhaust is fixed and soundin poerdy...i didnt need a new cat or ne thing my mechanic is god should have brought it to him from the get go...cost me 160 bucks inbcluding an oilchange which isnt bad sing as he had to reweld bolt holes on the end of the cat

civimanex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo frostee do u work at speedzone???cuz i know thats where he was gettin his new bumper...the gid is SO GAY IN THE FACE its rediculous...lol

Frostee

OMG?! IS IT A HONDER!?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol no I dont work for speedzone, but he goes there dont know if he ever worked there, and hes from the Brookfield area.. lol :-P Hey even though I drive a stock civic I can still blow him away :-P All show, no go and its like the smallest block honda's ever made in his del sol :-P And yeah he got hit on rear passenger quarter panel that was molded in... and well I have to put up with him cuz I work w/ him.. isnt too much of a duesch is u know him :-P well anyways its like what, 4am I gotta get some sleep, peace..

Frostee

OMG?! IS IT A HONDER!?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh P.S. if anyone has any advice for ctr upper gille mesh install (from stock not buying jdmshit insert grille) i'd appreciate it, got the mesh n s**t, but im gonna have to dremel the inner honda logo and sides of grille out to put it in (2000 civic ex) I found a DIY for 96-98 civics, but those have removable ctr. mines completly attached I believe, not positive havent taken bumper off to check yet..