Megan...

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
from what i hear about megan racing...they make good products but theyre up and coming so theyre cheap. look at reviews of their header products and catbacks.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so you guys think these are worth the 100 bux?

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i've got megan rear toe control control and rear camber kit, they make some good products at decent prices..

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I dont see whyn0t..they should be a step above the ebay coilovers :what:

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Id say get it, I might even look into those. Just get some decent struts like KYB or Koni

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's either these or H&R Limited Editions...What do you guys think?

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm kinda feelin em too. Because I'd be able to adjust as opposed to just drop. The drop I have right now isn't sufficient and those H&R's will only get me to 2" up front. With the coilovers I can go as low as 3" all around...

GoDave!

For the best combo, Megan makes a full coilover kit with 32-ways of damper force adjustment.. They make a street and a track series. They are amazing incredible. I have a friend with the kit on a 240SX and a CRX. . They are a pretty reputable company now. I will be getting their suspension for this year as well.

Should be anywhere from $800-900. And worth the time to save. I don't know if they make them for your vehicle or not you might have to call them. Sometimes they won't have something they make listed.

www.meganracing.com

ryanM

coilover sleeves are junk, either get a good spring/shock combo or full coilovers. ive heard EXCELLENT reviews on megan coilovers. and right now im using megan racing springs on KYB AGX adjustables and i simply love it :thumbs up

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So everybody says Megan is a good company. Sweet. So is it worth droppin the bill into them or just go for the H&R's?I'm leaning towards the Megan coilover sleeves.....

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
97GreenEX said:
So everybody says Megan is a good company. Sweet. So is it worth droppin the bill into them or just go for the H&R's?I'm leaning towards the Megan coilover sleeves.....
"Drop the bill" into em yo!

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My friend has Megan full coilovers on his Impreza. They work well.:thumbs up

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just to inform you guys, last night I dropped the bill.$108.31 to be exact. So i guess I wait a week or two....