Megan...

GoDave!

take it easy man no need to get all worked up jeez. all i am saying is that they are like ebay quality stuff and that there are better setups out there. never once did i say that he shouldnt get it just suggested something better that is all. and actually alot of the people over on clubrsx are having issues with megan coilovers. i myself would never get them but that doesnt mean others cant. a nice shock/spring combo is the way to go imo and from what i have read over the past few months of researching.
'm not worked up at all. So because you can find Megan stuff on Ebay it's poor quality? Well in that case, Tein must be poor quality as well. They are all over Ebay. Dude you can get anything on ebay so I don't even know where you got the Ebay = shitty statement from. I doubt full race cars would have cheap Ebay stuff installed.

Megan > Tein IMO

...because apparantly I'm not a "serious tuner":cool:

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
'm not worked up at all. So because you can find Megan stuff on Ebay it's poor quality? Well in that case, Tein must be poor quality as well. They are all over Ebay. Dude you can get anything on ebay so I don't even know where you got the Ebay = shitty statement from. I doubt full race cars would have cheap Ebay stuff installed.

Megan > Tein IMO

...because apparantly I'm not a "serious tuner":cool:
i never said the stuff on ebay is cheap quality i am saying that because of the price it is like the really cheap ebay springs like dropzone for an example except i will say not to that standard. megans are better than dropzone but then again anything is. and i would have to disagree with you

Tein>Megan by far. not only in quality but in the technology also.

GoDave!

Tein>Megan by far. not only in quality but in the technology also.
I will let nasioc.com, evolutionm.net, DCevoclub, nicoclub.com, dsmparts.com, zilvia.net, vadriven.com, clublexus, golfmkv.com, judge that for me. And everywhere else I went, I found positive things said about them. And I did go on clubrsx.....there was more people loving them rather than hating them. There was ONE guy who dissed on them bad, because he blew one after over a year and blamed it on how "shitty" they were. He obviously didn't have the recent ones on because they came out late 06!!! Everyone else was just biased on what they already had on their cars.

TEIN = OVERRATED
MEGAN = Better suspension that is also actually WORTH the money :thumbs up

....but that's just the majorities opinion as shown in this thread and everyone I found on the websites above. So I guess all that input doesn't mean anything

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm just gonna say that you guys need to chill out. Everybody has their preferences and experiences. These are only a temporary fix for a poor college student anyway. I plan on upgrading to full coilovers later and they will be decided later.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright i am done with this arguement. but this is how i really look at it.

Buddly Club> Tein and Megan

that is the number one coilover i have found that most people love and suggest to everyone weather it is the N+ or Racing Spec dampers. that is what i suggest to most.