Mugenn's 98 Ex Build -Ontario, Canada-

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ohhhh... btw guys I have a TON of parts I put together, when the engine drama gets dealt with, it's all going in!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bonus!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey so ur in ontario eh?

How far are u from london?

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My bad I just saw your PM, exam week so I didn't see it till just now, check inbox

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No pm from you yet. Ill check in a bit.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A K would be a lot of fun! I may end up with a K sometime down the line. The car I have now is just too much of a mess to justify putting that much money into it haha.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A K would be a lot of fun! I may end up with a K sometime down the line. The car I have now is just too much of a mess to justify putting that much money into it haha.
Lol I was literally ready to go pick one up till i factored in the price of swap parts, I found out that i'd be paying less than a 1/3rd by going JDM GSR :cool:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol I was literally ready to go pick one up till i factored in the price of swap parts, I found out that i'd be paying less than a 1/3rd by going JDM GSR :cool:
Yeah, B series into EJ's is an easy swap (seeing as the USDM/JDM Si comes with a B16 in it, all you really need are motor mounts, and the rest is bolt in).

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice man, this car is clean hopefully you get the engine situation sorted out soon.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, B series into EJ's is an easy swap (seeing as the USDM/JDM Si comes with a B16 in it, all you really need are motor mounts, and the rest is bolt in).
Yeah, legit after buying the swap innovative mount it was a bolt-in affair, wiring was the only issue as it was an ODB-1 JDM-spec GSR going into an ODB2a, got get running though, with a chipped 28 & street base map

Nice man, this car is clean hopefully you get the engine situation sorted out soon.
Thanks man

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally done with school, so decided to send the car to Defcon Racing to get it finished perfectly:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, Loving this builld so far. Your car is so mint.

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How she sits right now with an-off white plasti-dip coated BYS (BackYardSpecial) bumper (going to re-do in red plati-dip till winter, then paint)

Hopefully will look closer to this after colour matched & dropped a bit lower:

I got a few parts in my room that I gotta toss on, should look a little better in a few days. Whatcha think?

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Def needs color matched!
Agreeed, hopefully the matte red plasti will blend enough to pull off till winter..
other than the mix-matched colour what are your thoughts on the bumper? I'm still borderline on rice/baller..:???:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well its only baller if its real...

And stop saying winter lol. Hopefully winter is a long ways away. I f**king hate winter